Search results

1. K

Time To Attack | Hall of Fame : Round 1 Sepang

If the drivers are not there to participate in the last session, it's not the organiser's fault. So whether driver's benefitted from the drier track or not, is up to the driver's decision to run or not. The opportunity was given to run at the last session and it was up to all drivers/ car owners...
  2. K

17" Volk Racing CE28N Time Attack

Wow.. nice and rare rims. Bump for you
  3. K

Advan RG White original 16"x7.5", +45 c/w tires

Selling the whole set. Package price :burnout:
  4. K

Bump. Cheapest ORIGINAL Advan RG you can find in zth, comes with good tires too. :biggrin:
  5. K

Price revised. For sale only. Cheers
  6. Advan RG White original 16"x7.5", +45 c/w tires

4pcs Advan RG White 5Hx114.3, 16"x7.5", Offset 45. Good condition. Original made in Japan by Yokohama. Lightweight, approx. 6kgs each rim only. Especially wide 7.5 inches to fit wider tires for better handling. Comes wit tires 2pcs Falken semi slick RT215, size 215/45/16 70% thread, 2pcs...
  7. K

10th February 2008 Open Track Day

Dude, why shud u apologize? U paid RM200 to enjoy yourself. Just drive and maintain your own line and don't do abrupt line changes, and faster cars will find their way around your car. But perhaps you can enjoy the track more with a faster car.
  8. K

10th February 2008 Open Track Day

1339, Eh, enlighten me... Is there game between wira putih and civic kuning?? :biggrin: White vs. Yellow? Which karer will win :hmmmm: ? Another battle of the street (and i stress.. street) car vs. track car. This wan never before seen even on best motoringu! :adore: Startohhhhhh! Got so...
  9. K

27th January Trackday 2pm-5pm Attendance

All red and yellow flags was due to cars running off track stuck in sand pits, and not due to one car hitting another car. There were more street cars than track cars. It was quite a sight to see many nice cars, i.e. evo's 7,8,9, subaru's 7,8,9, s204, s203, fairlady's, silvia s15's, lotus (they...
  10. K

2007 Malaysian GP, Sepang

Let's hope all Datuks-Datuks & Datins-Datins will give massa a proper post-race shakedown these few days so that history will not repeat itself again this weekend. I wanna watch some real battle! :_:
  11. K

2007 Malaysian GP, Sepang

My tots the same. Start of the race at turn 1 he oredi given 2 places to mclaren, while holding off his own ferrari teammate. As if that's not enuff, lewis hamilton did mention during the post race interview that he "tricked" massa. Summore massa held kimi at turns 4/5/6. Had he let kimi past...
  12. K

Civic Type R

1998 Civic Type R :_: is best!!!!
  13. K

Civic Type R

1996 Civic Type R :_: is best!!!!
  14. K

AutoX Calender

Watch burung izzit :_:
  15. K

AutoX Calender

R3TAdot6 has come and gone. Winter season testing also almost over :P WRC going into the last leg of the season. F1 season also coming soon. Any news and updates on new R3TA 2007 would be great. A lot of speculation and rumours on tire regulations. Bring it on! We just wanna race.... Word on...
  16. K

HPC Next: Pasir Gudang December 9th 2006

Thanks for sharing. Nicely edited vid with turn # indicator and rock music to complement :regular_smile:
  17. K

Honda Diet Program (Lighten Your Car)

The above reduced 47.9kgs Items that can reduce weight when changed to these (ori weight - aftermarket weight) : CF bonnet : 16-7 = 9kgs 3-spoke sports steering wheel : 3-1 = 2kgs Full bucket seat : 25-14 = 11kgs 4-1 jasma header : 10-6 = 4kgs Lightweight flywheel : 7-4 = 3kgs CF side mirror ...
  18. K

Official members of Uncles Club 1. Hammond Lai ----------> 1974 --> Entry level uncle 2. Adian ----------> 1973 3. Faisal ----------> 1973 4. Faidzil Alang ----------> 1972 --> Oldest uncle (Club President) 5. Julian Pang ----------> 1973 6. Gary ----------------> 1973 7. Ian Khong...
  19. K

Actually you'll be surprised to find that julian pang is same age as adian :_: appalling.... truly appalling :omg_smile:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

It's hard to describe how the new 5 look. Is it a stunner? Not exactly. It doesn't look particularly thought provoking does it? Much less in photos to be honest. But as I approach the brand new 530i M-Sport for first time in the wild, the visibly larger, more expensive looking physique gave me something else to think about...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience