Search results

1. WTB..NAza Citra Roof Rack

Looking for second hand or chop shop condition naza citra roof rack..pls pm me if you want to sell or u know where I can find it...thanks
  2. kelisa6009

Naza Citra 2.0 or Chery Eastar 2.0

Plan to get a MPV for my future car...which of this two car worth to buy...pls give me the pros and cons of this two cars....the best if can get the owner of this two car to review on this car...:adore::adore::adore:
  3. kelisa6009

MYVI 1.3 or Suzuki Swift 1.5

guys need your advice..which is value for money...mind to share your view on this two car in term of:- 1) Resale Value 2) Maintenance 3) Power wise in term of their category
  4. 23rd August 2009 Track Day!!

anyone going for this open track day...?
  5. 18 January 2009 (Open Track)

where is the thread?
  6. WTB: SAFC1 (Blue Screen)

anyone selling pls pm me your price...i need two SAFC1 must be in good condition and with socket..thanks
  7. Need help from Proton Wira Owner

To all the owner of Proton Wira, My brother face a problem in his Proton Wira (Auto), when the car slow down the RPM drop very very low and sometimes the engine just shut down. Send the car to check and the mech told me that two of the plug is not functioning as what it should do. He already...
  8. Alpine 9887 (cd Player)

Alpine 9887 cd-player for sale. Price RM1,300 use less then 1 year, Call here is the item info Alpine CDA-9887 CD receiver with MP3/WMA/AAC playback at Crutchfield.com Pls email me at [email protected]
  9. Three Throttle for kelisa or kenari

Ladies and Gentleman Three throttle for our lovely kelisa or kenari for sale…the only one in Malaysia..(currently)… Price RM1200 (nego) – full set..just plug and Play. Purpose of selling…upgrade to Turbo Spec…three throttle not suitable for Turbo…so need to sell of… Instrested party pls...
  10. kelisa6009

Pls Have A Look and Advice!!!

Guys i just receive this Letter from JPJ (Putrajaya).... Pls advice...should i argue with them or i need to take a day off to send my car for inspection... manage to check with the officer and he say someone (Public user) complaint my car to JPJ and they now wan to have a look on my...
  11. kelisa6009

A Dummy Exhaust tip in our car is Illegal?

Guys <o:p></o:p> Need some advice here….last night..my fren was stop by a police patrol car in puchong because his car got twin exhaust tip.. the other tip is just a dummy pipe and he was fine RM50 for that stupid dummy exhaust tip…the police ask for Duit KOPI and my fren say u just issue a...
  12. Need Help from all the DIY SIFU

To all the DIY Sifu….i plan to do undercarriage light with the long tube that ppl use for their shelf display….the shop told me the volt is 36V….but the light is plug through our house plug….so here is my question… 1) how many volt is our house plug? 2) Can I just connect the positive...
  13. Open Track Day

Any track day this February and march…I search through Sepang web site and the earliest open track day in on July…any idea if they might change the calendar day without updating the web site? Looking forward for my third track day…
  14. How we know its time to change clutch plate?

to all the taikors how do we know when to change our car clutch palate? Pls advice
  15. Pennzoil Octane Booster

i am selling this octane booster at a very low price....in enous selling RM22...so i am selling RM15 for the Octane booster which can give u more top end on your car...tested by few cars and the peformance is good...better accelaration and top end especially around 4500 to 5000 rpm... so anyone...
  16. 2nd April 2006 Track Day for k-car

Track day for k-car this coming April... Date: 2 April 2006 Time : 2pm to 5pm Place: Sepang Internation Circuit Price : RM150 for three hours usage on track Attendance: 1)kelisa6009 2) 3) 4) 5) 6) 7) 8) 9) 10) guys i need your comfirmation on this by this week..pls update the list...
  17. MYVI brake for sale

i got few set of MYVI brake for sale..can suit kenari and kelisa car..just plug and play..selling RM600 with instalation..here are some picture taken recently during the instalation of MYVI brake to a kelisa on the left is MYVI brake and on the right is kelisa stock brake...
  18. 2nd April 2006 track day for k-car

any k-car owner wan to join us in the track? pls pm me if u r instrested to join us on that day
  19. Pro2 Motorcross Event

Deleted
  20. RPM Drop

i have just change my battery and after changing my battery..my RPM dropn to 400 when the car is idle and the whole car vibrate like crazy..before i change the battery my car RPM is around 800 plus....what happen to my car..izzit that when i change battery my ECU tend to reset it self? so do i...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello dude,

Can anyone tell me how to setting the air fuel setting?
Someone told me is by adjust the MAS screw at the Throttle Body, a screw with spring.

Can anyone show me where is the screw?
I'm using an satria 1.6

Thank you
muff
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience