Search results

1. miriguy

B16B Type-R camshaft

price nego bro? serious buyer
  2. miriguy

YRV K3 turbo kit

still got?
  3. New Video: 4G91 vs 4G92 vs CPS vs 4AGE

594 Video: 4G91 vs 4G92 vs CPS vs 4AGE Category: Car Videos Uploader: miriguy
  4. miriguy

Unstable Idling,New Air Intake

aiyahhhh, that dealer sell you faulty stuffs ahh
  5. New Video: Campro CPS vs 4G91

592 Video: Campro CPS vs 4G91 Category: Car Videos Uploader: miriguy ---------- Post added at 12:24 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:17 AM ---------- CPS vs 4g91 - YouTube this was a year ago
  6. miriguy

Toyota vs FD2R

Miri Sarawak. one of the best condition track that you will ever see outside sepang of course. Drag race is held every year at the same place as well
  7. miriguy

Toyota vs FD2R

Saluran keegs8115 - YouTube This is my gze against DC5-R tuned with Hondata and Advan Semi slick tyres, not to mention J's Racing full titanium mufflers. Mine? Erm, lost compression from 1st and 3rd piston. 17" tyres with china tyres, and mixture of various engine oil e.g. motul, m7, liqui...
  8. New Video: Mugen RR - The pride of Brunei

588 Video: Mugen RR - The pride of Brunei Category: Car Videos Uploader: miriguy ---------- Post added at 12:57 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:35 AM ---------- follow up street chase between Type R and RR Follow the LeadeR on Vimeo
  9. Mugen RR in Brunei

The 31st edition of Mugen RR in Brunei. Videos of the introduction and also street car chase video soon. Enjoy! Civic Mugen RR - YouTube ---------- Post added at 12:55 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:54 AM ---------- follow up videos of car chase Follow...
  10. miriguy

Random Exotics Pics 2

Nissan GTR R35 Tommy Kaira with Switzer R1K @ Miri - YouTube
  11. miriguy

New Video: Fastest GTR R35 Tommy Kaira Switzer R1K @ Miri

its not the weather, its the road not long enough! haha its raining and many r35's were racing, yes under the rain. and they can make good traction:driver:
  12. New Video: Fastest GTR R35 Tommy Kaira Switzer R1K @ Miri

587 Video: Fastest GTR R35 Tommy Kaira Switzer R1K @ Miri Category: Car Videos Uploader: miriguy
  13. miriguy

SEG 4AFE done bolt on TURBO

how much for the ogura? and hks pulleys?
  14. miriguy

WTS: Js Racing Muffler

interested, pls SMS me best price - 0138390999
  15. miriguy

APEXi SAFC 5 Button

still available? i want.
  16. miriguy

ZTH Miri Members

betul ker?
  17. miriguy

Go Kart For Sale

i dun wan to offer becoz no point, just gv me yr best shot
  18. miriguy

Go Kart For Sale

nego bro?
  19. miriguy

Rim Offset for Toyota KE30

did u ask Speed Master Racing?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

fark.. they broke into my car again! arghh!
this is the second time they suceeded.. same time, same wheather.. same place in front my house... 6am with slight drizzles.
amazing how they managed to smash my window without any sound!..
and again my player is gone (eventho i took out the detachable front panel)

i managed to catch a glimpse of them and wanted to give chase... but as i got out they threw the garbage bin and tiles at me and they fled! damn assh*les..
4 of them on 2 bikes...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience