Search results

1. M

Analisis ec725 cougar-gerenti dibeli malaysia

ok this is a fact Nuri or Sirkhorsky is the onli bird where u can stand in its belly, it got a huge cabin baby huey u have to squat/bent the problem with helicopters is the bodies/chassis/fuselage is cheap but the accesories n maintenence is freakin expensive........... russian heli more to...
  2. M

Ron97 Location

shell wangsa maju
  3. M

Place or Workshop for Windscreen Replacing

go behind hospital tawakal at bulatan pahang.. look for ah soon.. insurance can be done there too
  4. M

AMPANG mari!!ZTH member

owh last weekend izzit???? hehhehhhee lots of wira n satrias izzit? or u came with the honda's geng?
  5. M

AMPANG mari!!ZTH member

hehehehee many did complaint bout nick though hehehhee if ya guys wanna have TT pls do come to my car wash at Mobil ampang (behind ampang puteri, opposite flamingo, nite time onli) special group pricce will be given..... btw where is the TT place?
  6. M

PERSONA : Lets share our stories

currently having the same issue as u andy_resort the right suspension. nevertheless is a good car the standard suspension is okaya so far can layan janda baik roads with ease at roughly 60-70 km/h during rain or shine. to ease of naik bukit have to play around with ur gas pedal n maintain ur rpm...
  7. M

AMPANG mari!!ZTH member

test from ampang
  8. M

Wira 1994 1.5 convert 1.8

PMed sent n bump fer the day
  9. M

B U M P!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  10. M

B U M P :burnout::biggrin:
  11. M

My Nightmare With UMW Toyota Malaysia

ya go toyota............
  12. M

B U M P!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  13. Wira 1994 1.5 convert 1.8

Item(s):wira year 1994 Package includes:RSM, 15 inchi japan alloy rims with new rubber, digital AC controller, 1.8 DOHC engine, ecu code is 6123, gbox is from eterna body Price:RM15K O.T.R:biggrin: Location of seller: Ampang Contact method/details: 012-2148800 --- Item(s) conditions...
  14. M

LAnd 4 sale.....

BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hepi new year :p
  15. M

problem after changing to fully syn engine oil and ATF

hope tis will help source: What is the difference between synthetic oil and conventional motor oil? in lay man terms is fully syn oil nipis, semi syn tebal sikit
  16. M

From Ipoh? Can you tell me anything about this building?

wow interesting story here do go on...........
  17. M

Problems With 4G93 Eterna

he's at manila quite far to reach shah alam ;)
  18. M

nope the putra done the exhaust n PnP xpcept lack of maintenance...
  19. M

b4 tis, yes a few years back...... my 3rd gear came in left the putra behind......... 1 n 2 side by side............
  20. M

me car feel much more lighter n much more padat.......... easy pickups...........

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

guy's,
how many of you here willing to spent for oversize with sleeves kit? Also to risk it? I happen to have extra engine kosong lying around and having a thought to "build" it. Im looking to oversize it from 79mm to 82mm with darton sleeves kit.

but i've reading that sleeves wasnt easy to install. It required very skillfull mech to do it. Else risk sleeves moves or so on. This question me is it wise to do so? Im going sleeves as i want total reliability. Not to mention gasket

thn...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience