Search results

1. Looking a place/space to put Massage Chair Vending Machine

Hi all Zthian...i'm looking for a place/space to put Massage Chair Vending Machine like Gintell @ Ogawa...it's suitable for large office, sport centre, shopping complexs, appartment or flats...anyone who help me until it installed will be rewarded..You can contact me via Call/SMS or Whatapps...
  2. Monavie Juice

MonaVie is a mouthwatering blend of 19 body-beneficial fruits and AçaVie™—the purest, most potent form of açai available. Scientifically formulated to support your body's nutritional needs, this efficacious juice defends against the effects of aging while improving your overall health. Put the...
  3. realplayer

iphone 3gs...anyone??..

hi all there...i need some opinion about Iphone 3gs....there any Zth member's using Iphone 3gs from maxis?...how much do you pay monthly??... mind to share about the plan and phone with me and others...??..
  4. Wira Bumper Front & Rear

Hai all...i have a pair of Wira Aeroback Bumper front and rear...condition like in pictures...some of the paint peeling off...easy to PM or call or sms me at 013-6024689 Zid...delivery not provided,come pick ownself...thanks
  5. WTS-One Drop Perfumes

WTS-One Drop Perfumes RM30 / box Hi all, I have 9 boxes of ODP = set men no.1 (1 box), set men no.2 (1 box), set woman no.1 (1 box), set woman no.2 (2 box), set woman no.3 (2 box), set woman no.4 (2 box). Bunting ODP (1 set)=RM15 The price is RM30 per box...if you buy 6 boxes...
  6. how to raise up torque fo auto tranny

hi all sifu's....any idea how to raise up torque for auto tranny car??...izit connected to the torque converter??...actually i'm driving nissan grand livina 1.6 AT...love the torque for right now and i want more!!!..ha.ha.ha....all idea and information are welcome..thanks all...:driver:
  7. nissan grand livina FC

hye all there...i'm calling for all nissan grand livina owner to share about the fuel comsumption..1.6 manual, 1.6 auto tranny or 1.8 CVTC....with the fuel price nowday RM1.80/litre, how much kilometres this car/mpv can go??...my neighbour drive 1.6 manual, rm50 can go fo 500km:love:...so...what...
  8. about rims...

hi all there...i just wanna know...what is J and JJ??...PCD i know la..he.he.he..any body can tell me what is J and JJ for rims...izit measuring unit for rim wide or measuring unit for knuckle??....all answer are welcome..thanks..:driver:
  9. realplayer

4G93T "terbalik" version

hi all members....i have a few Q about this engine 1)..this engine suitable for waja / gen 2 / lancer MX car....right??...how about the FC?..izit same with the 4G93T "wira" version? 2) how about the sparepart...eazy to get from chopshop? 3)..i've saw a Mitsubishi lancer CK/CM with this...
  10. mivec head

i'm helping my friend to find mivec 1.6 head set to "rojak" with his 4G92P engine (wira 1.6)...if got more thing like injector, intake manifold, fuel pump or else is better...easy to say, a package to install n running terus is alot-lot better..:burnout: hehehehe:proud: call his number...
  11. Disk Brake Questions...

hi to all sifus...i'm driving a Wira 1.3 and the disk was already scracth and "berlekuk"..i don't want to skim the disk,coz the disk "makan" on the right side.donno still can skim or not ...better to replace it..my questions is : 1) Can i replace the disk to the ventilated disk from 1.5...
  12. realplayer

VIP grand livina

hi everybody..izit posible to VIP'ing the nissan grand livina??..i saw one at wangsa maju area,...but it just with big full rims and normal aerokit bodykits...look so nice for me...and now i starting to adore nissan grand livina.:love:...anyboy have a pic or idea, maybe we can share here..thanks...
  13. realplayer

Help..!!....Anyone.....

.hi all....anybody work at Jabatan Perdana Menteri?...this is about my "tapisan keselamatan"....i send on 16 MAC 2006 and "still processing" until now!!...(already past 2 years...lazy arr??)..:mad:...i already call the office and still got the same answer.."dalam tindakan"..:banghead:....i'm a...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

whuttup people....I need some help..after reading abt the awesome sunway treatment of its
customers,i m not too sure if i am gonna go there..any other good place?..planning to install a subaru-impreza - Ibberdesign...thx 4 your advice

---------- Post added at 11:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 AM ----------

i didnt mention it was to install front and rear bumpers...not really liking the DAMD front bumper after putting it on it looks like...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience