Search results

1. kcng

TIMETOATTACK Track Day July 02 2016

setup suspension and brakes for track? my car was in showroom condition when i track it at 3 months old... so what bollocks u talking... :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
  2. kcng

KCNG's Guide to Preserving VW's DSG 7-speed Transmission

Re: New Turbo VW Vento priced between RM80-90K, launches next week! yes, that has me thinking too... so i am guessing that they do not have a thicker synthetic oil for the DSG7 hence the mineral oil alternative... why develop mineral oil instead of developing synthetic oil? my opinion...
  3. kcng

KCNG's Guide to Preserving VW's DSG 7-speed Transmission

yup.... i can somewhat feel the difference between mineral and synthetic... :stupid: on synthetic, the up-shift is somewhat "crispier" compared to mineral... you will feel it when u drive it lah basically... :driver:
  4. kcng

New Turbo VW Vento priced between RM80-90K, launches next week!

PP/S - I am not trying to imply that the DSG7 is godlike, but rather with properly adapted driving pattern, u will be able to take better care of it and thus pro-long its usage and durability... :driver:
  5. kcng

45k without the BBK and coilovers... but the rest remains... ok? :biggrin: from my limited experience... i notice that the DSG7 up-shift to D2 even on speed as slow as 4 km/h. So if we look at this scenario from a manual car point of view, if we are to use 2nd gear in such low speed, we will...
  6. KCNG's Guide to Preserving VW's DSG 7-speed Transmission

Re: New Turbo VW Vento priced between RM80-90K, launches next week! from my limited experience... i notice that the DSG7 up-shift to D2 even on speed as slow as 4 km/h. So if we look at this scenario from a manual car point of view, if we are to use 2nd gear in such low speed, we will most...
  7. kcng

on a serious note... when people complain about the DSG7, has they look into understanding how DSG is supposed to work or do they just drive it like a normal torque converter automatic? Izso knows how often i trashed and tracked my DSG7 and i think he is surprised that its still standing up to...
  8. kcng

DSG7 got issues meh? :rofl::rofl:
  9. kcng

ixeo's Car Buyer Guide

:thefinger::thefinger::biggrin:
  10. kcng

ixeo's Car Buyer Guide

yeah this weekend maybe come find u.... :biggrin:
  11. kcng

ixeo's Car Buyer Guide

hhahaha thanks to vgm for selling at 88k... now flush down toilet also no one want... so jsut keep it lah... after all already finish pay... :biggrin:
  12. kcng

VW Golf GTi Mk6

can la... the MK7 GTi is not a car with crap handling... and its new... go for it...
  13. kcng

DSG to Manual conversion

manual vw u say? :biggrin:
  14. kcng

DSG to Manual conversion

for MK5, u can lift it whole sale lah ala wira and satria... and mk5 has a 2.0 jetta with dsg6.... :thefinger: :thefinger: for the MK6 generation, u still can almost lift "wholesale" but the mating process might take abit more effort but knowing a conti, things can go .... :banghead:
  15. kcng

DSG to Manual conversion

yes there is.... for GTi mah... For jetta elek.. yes, its the same EA888 + manual, but because its from a golf, there might be some additional modules/harness required if u are to do a DSG to manual swap... after all, no matter how many parts sharing across VAG models, there bound to be some...
  16. kcng

DSG to Manual conversion

UK got 1.8 TDI and/or Petrol manual option.... still no EA888 2.0 manual in a jetta... LOL
  17. kcng

DSG to Manual conversion

its from a 2011/2012 jetta mk6 GLI from the USA... as there is a manual Jetta 2.0 in the US (which is essentially is a GTi with a boot)... no where else is there a Jetta 2.0 manual... only USA (not even europe) :bawling: ... that is why i mentioned about the unfavorable currency conversion...
  18. kcng

DSG to Manual conversion

yes... correct... it will be a straight forward swap.. but the electronics/tuning/harness etc will be a headache... so it will be better to get a engine already mated to the gearbox aka half cut as all the necessary modules/controllers/etc comes together with it... and yes i am referring to...
  19. kcng

DSG to Manual conversion

if i have done it, i will never sell the car.... :biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Focal point would like to wish all our Christian customers, supporters and fans a Merry and Blessed Christmas. A Happy New Year for everybody. Thank you for everything.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience