Search results

1. kitzmet

mods on Accord CF4

hey guys...it's been a while now for me getting in this forum..Selamat Hari Raya to all..im at New Plymouth currently doing the job and to be one of the spectators of IRB World Cup:proud:, i got a question ,,for rear suspension on cl1 can it also fit with cf5?last time i try with standard cf4...
  2. kitzmet

mods on Accord CF4

it's not like i dun wanna join bro pyang but got probs to fix at that time....hmmm where u at now?
  3. kitzmet

mods on Accord CF4

i dun understand my car sometime....last week the condition look really bad...but after put him on 2 days complete rest inn the garage..it seem to recover....but still dun have the gut to take him out on long distance drive... ---------- Post added at 12:24 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit...
  4. kitzmet

mods on Accord CF4

already done that...not working:banghead: ---------- Post added 07-09-2011 at 12:04 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was 07-08-2011 at 11:31 PM ---------- arrrggggghhhhhhh:banghead:...it seems like i can start planning changing the gearbox ... sometimes probs...
  5. kitzmet

mods on Accord CF4

hi guys... my car went sick again.... the Symptoms: every morning when d engine is warmed up ,when i turn gear to D the switching become slower and 'semput' together with 'big cough' before the car started to move.sometimes when on the move oso the gear not working and the RPM went up...
  6. kitzmet

mods on Accord CF4

camber ok bro...already installed but the pomen said that he had to remove the stabilizing link...is that ok?
  7. kitzmet

mods on Accord CF4

interior or exterior modifying bro??
  8. kitzmet

mods on Accord CF4

ello guys..i got a question,,im planning to get rear adj arm for my car, is rear adj set for cf4 got same dimension with cf5? if somebody got info abt that pls let me know...
  9. kitzmet

mods on Accord CF4

hi guys...i just took my car from wrkshop this afternoon and planning to go back to tganu 2morrow...last time my eps got prob n my pomen fixed it out..but this evening it happen again..i remember honda staff at tganu told me tht it bcoz of my ecu some damaged..is it related?
  10. kitzmet

mods on Accord CF4

hi guys...how r u doin???for those who send the wishes,thanks u very much.. anyhow,my car seem got sulky with me...the EPS problem again..went to honda KT to reset it but failed..they say prob may come frm ECU.. now driving without power steering really makes my arms like popeye huhuh..2moro...
  11. kitzmet

mods on Accord CF4

let me know earlier if want to make Mega TT.... one more thing,,yesterday my status as a hubby has been upgraded to Papa....i got one junior boy to train.now, i can get my sleep :canabis: after 28hours of waiting and standby...
  12. kitzmet

mods on Accord CF4

ok guys... thanks for the feedbacks...really appreciate it..
  13. kitzmet

mods on Accord CF4

hi guys,, this morning when i drive my car the idling is not stable and when slowing for hump the engine suddenly off when the gear still on . it happens 3-4times this morning,,luckily it over after 1/2 hour and managed to start the engine again.. any idea what is happening to my car????
  14. kitzmet

mods on Accord CF4

gud morning.............................. ---------- Post added at 12:04 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:54 AM ---------- hi guys...i just called one shop in penang for edfc and he told me that the price is rm1650. last time i check the standard price is around...
  15. kitzmet

mods on Accord CF4

just got back from jb today...feels like a zombie today...very tirreeeddddddd
  16. kitzmet

mods on Accord CF4

i went to him already on monday for my tein servicing... 4pcs for rm800...:bawling: but still ok compare to N1 hwehe... bro fairy,any news abt EDFC ??pls pm me if u got one
  17. kitzmet

mods on Accord CF4

to bro alwithesat n bro fairy,..very sorry for not calling u guys,my hp got a prob & cannot be switched on and i forgot ur phone no,anyhow im at kajang now and tomorow goin to mr.sim for tein servicing.. bro alwi, i'll take the daun pisang from u on my way back from spore in a week time, can...
  18. kitzmet

mods on Accord CF4

ok bro ,..i ring u when im there ---------- Post added at 06:04 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:03 PM ---------- ok bro alwi,im goin in the morning then after i reach kl i'll give u a call
  19. kitzmet

mods on Accord CF4

ok bro...thanks for the info... just in case if u got any info abt edfc for sale pls let me know yeah..
  20. kitzmet

mods on Accord CF4

bro why u wanna replace ur tein?if im not mistaken type flex is compatible with edfc right? im looking for that edfc...bro,do u know how much for that one? im going to kl this sunday n go to mr sim on monday for tein servicing..i'll give u a ring when im there.. and to bro alwithesat,this...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

haha! as a conclusion, we, zerotohundred.com members, shud open a car company, sure proton will go down mah..:proud:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience