Search results

1. CyborgMerah

custom ur eyelids is back!!!!

bro, eye-lids for 2005 vios? pm me the best price.. tq:itsme: Bump: bro, eye-lids for 2005 vios? pm me the best price.. tq:itsme:
  2. CyborgMerah

Introduction for New Member.

hello.. i'm joey from damansara.. proud owner of a 07' Vios.. no mods yet.. help to learn about it here. ciao!:itsme: Bump: hello.. i'm joey from damansara.. proud owner of a 07' Vios.. no mods yet.. help to learn about it here. ciao!:itsme:
  3. CyborgMerah

[wts] myvi ori air cond filter... ^^

Bro, do you still have it? can i get at the promoted price? rgds..
  4. CyborgMerah

perodua myvi

Hello guys.. I'm wondering... if there's any of u sifus has turbocharged this car... BOT ? or K3-VET? How much it's cost? ... need more power... pls help...:vroam:
  5. CyborgMerah

Accord Euro-R CL1 Original For Sale

pergh... euro - R tu... freee bump..:itsme:
  6. CyborgMerah

BMW 318i E46 1.9

great bimmer! bump!!!!
  7. CyborgMerah

Nissan Skyline GTT Manual for Sale

- very cun bro
  8. CyborgMerah

Cheap Perdana Twin Turbo for sale

nice... is it endorsed ?
  9. CyborgMerah

perodua myvi

need to change my absorber soon... any suggestion? coz current stock abs are piece of crap
  10. CyborgMerah

perodua myvi

hello.. is there any myvians here?.. lets talk2 la .. maybe about how to improve fuel efficiency for myvi ???
  11. CyborgMerah

port and polish

can we obtain same result with manual p&p compares to CNC m/c ?? anyone? coz CNC damn xpensive lor
  12. CyborgMerah

port and polish

... that's the one laaa...:p
  13. CyborgMerah

perodua myvi

never check yet the aircond compartment / blower area..
  14. CyborgMerah

perodua myvi

maybe need to get the new aircond filter.. coz there's a budak said that myvi dont have one..
  15. CyborgMerah

4G91 Gang..

coz not much money nowadays .. since the fuel price went up..need to set a tighter budget ..
  16. CyborgMerah

4G91 Gang..

good.. so got experience... can u describe what are the things to get for the conversion?..coz i'm planning to buy sikit2 b4 the major conversion.. also total RM$$$ involved... thnks!!
  17. CyborgMerah

4G91 Gang..

Coz currently i own one!.. Auto & plan to change to manual.. as i thought manual FC better? is it??? sifus??
  18. CyborgMerah

4G91 Gang..

hello! Just join Zth.. ada tempat lepak for 4G9erssss.. bagussss!!
  19. CyborgMerah

where can i get those?
  20. CyborgMerah

so.. is this why my mYvi always smell busuk whenever switch on air-cond & slam the paddle??

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Ford is conducting a nationwide road show that is currently underway that will showcase the latest models from the brand and offer attractive deals and offers for participants in the campaign activities.

Some of the models that will be available for the public to view and experience during the road show include the all-new Fiesta, Focus TDCi, Mondeo, Escape and Ranger. Members of the public that test drive...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience