Search results

1. P

EK Extractor

Weird in my case 1. During cold engine driving half way while I still have my right foot on the throttle the rpm drop and the car lose power. Can feel the airflow from the exhaust sound that it is not fluent. 2. Unstable idling. Causing the engine extra vibration. 3. High Fuel consumption
  2. EK Extractor

Dear Sifuss, I am driving an ek, auto tranny 1.6 vtec. Recently I changed my extractor(after market) and now my engine is acting very weirdly. My fren told me the becos the extractor size might affected the air flow of the engine and require tuning. He mentioned about VAFC. I am a...
  3. P

HARDRACE Performance Suspension Parts

Please PM me the price of a set of Honda EK rear lower arm. Thanks ....
  4. P

Civic EK3 front camber problem

Bro, better be sure of the material the workshop use. I had bad experience, they use lousy product even thou i ask for Ori Honda. So just after 1 year, those funny sound came out again. Ended up I need to replace them again ....
  5. P

Skunk 2 EK rear Lower Arm.

Any idea how much a pair of hardrace rear lower arm will cost me? Any contact can I refer to ?
  6. P

Skunk2 Racing USA

Bro PM me the best price for EK rear Lower Arm ...
  7. Skunk 2 EK rear Lower Arm.

Brand New @ RM 350 per pair. Is it too cheap or reasonable.
  8. P

Skunk2 Honda Rear Lower Control Arm

Bro, PM me the best price ....
  9. P

WTA/WTB - power steering pump

Sorry to hijack this post. I have some issue with my EK power steering ... When I am doing U - TURN, my steering was unable to auto turn back to straight. It got stuck at the position and I have to manually pull the steering back so that the car can go straight again ... No oil leaking and I do...
  10. P

need help for my honda ej1 windscreen.

How serious is the crack? You can go Dr.Cermin to patch it up ....
  11. P

Bush replacement for Civic EJ

Changed Ball rack or some call rod end ..... problem solved .. it turn out that the bush is actually ok but the previous mechanic cannot find the problem ...
  12. P

water temp gauge rise when headlights on

Check your thermostat ... it might be faulty .... Fix mine by changing a new thermostat ...
  13. P

Problem identified. Its because the tie rod end faulty. But I have to say I am really disappointed with the workshop becos they aren't using HOP as I told them to. But still they charge me HOP price .... Thats y the parts fail in such a short time ....
  14. P

Oh Is it? How much you spend for that? ---------- Post added at 05:42 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:34 PM ----------
  15. P

Meaning is because of bad workmanship since i already change most of things. unless the shop cheat me. Will go for second opinion for sure. I m not sure the Kian Long is it the one i went. They are quite pricy. ---------- Post added at 08:57 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous...
  16. P

Hell yeah .... The thing was perfect on the first few months after the replacement but recently this sound come back again. The alignment is perfect. Nothing wrong but when I m slow and on uneven road, car park and when turning steering and brake .... the sound appear mostly is when stop and go.
  17. P

I had changed: Front lower arm bush (small) x 2 Front lower arm bush (big) x 2 Front lower arm bush (big) x 2 Rear lower arm bush (big) x 2 Rear lower arm bush (small) x 6 Rear arm (long) x 2 Anti-roll bar bush x 2 Front upper arm x 2 Front lower arm ball joint...
  18. P

EG/EK/DC owners... Pls Give Me feedback!

switch on your radio loud ..... Play your favorite song ... settle ....
  19. P

Honda Civic 99' Tail Lamp

Fren, I am Interested. How to contact you? Do you have the bulb sockets as well ?