Search results

1. J

I Need Loggers (land clearing)

can u get the letter form the Indonesia gov for exporting the logs ?If u can u have a deal .as i know log export in indonesie now kinda hard to get the licence.As indonesia blaming us for curi kayu . this is what i got from the last export of timber from indonesia . if i do the forest...
  2. J

EK dohc vtec (m) g/box..

just buy a new cover should be around 700 to 900 for a brand new cover :)
  3. J

WTB - Recaro Seat Black Colour!!!!

kacau kacau tak tolong buat apa ?
  4. J

lol ,i keep the for my friends cars .. but untill now he have not gotten his car so i got everything ready for him .. lol
  5. J

looking for recaro seat front and rear

evo 7 seats front and rear interested ?
  6. J

i got alot of stuff i think be wise to call for no delay .if you are from miri you can call my brother thanks
  7. J

[WTB] recaro seat

8. J

Pls help out! Camber Problem

huh ? can be solve mah i think front or rear ?if you in cheras area got to speed mag they can, if pj .. try ah kim beside hiperracing
  9. J

Looking For Ek/ej

hehe if price nice i want to sell also :P
  10. J

EVO5 or CL1 RECARO seat wanted!!!

evo7 front rear want ?
  11. J

Oil Temperature

this is crazy to go up that high for oil temp ,what grade motor oil are you using ? means alot of heat in yoru engine and you radiator and all are not doing a good job. best for oil temp not more then 110 so the velosity wont drop much and also the the oil does not lose its velosity ...
  12. J

SO4 sunroof

If you are having local model car do not do a transplant for roof ,get some approval from JPj and puspokom or else it will be hard to see you car i future . i dont know the price but as i know it should be from the range of 600 to 1k or maybe more everything is included
  13. J

Where my water go ?

Drive the car and save up for a transplant ,or maybe you can skim the block abit .well compression will be higher and water drying up will be faster due to heat will be higher , Best advice , save money do a transplant and enjoy you ride :) my 2 cent
  14. J

HP gain from High Compression Pistons

Toda 82mm or 81.25 will be nice if budget got for b16b 81.25 piston jun 3 can ,balance bottom nicely portted head .. yuo will alot diff dont make compression too high as your engine wear and tear will be faster reg
  15. J

WTB>>rim less than 4kg

spoon rim pcd 100 original 3.75kg or less interested ?
  16. J

ECU questions

wah wah haltech remmber the felling ah :P
  17. J

ECU questions

ahh , now i think i know who is this ... Well Rechip ecu like Obd1 ecu you will need a piggy back as it does not funtion as good as an orginal ecu .Fueal map and inigtion will be greatly tune up ,some might have high timing and some might have lotsa fuel .then piggy back come in .so let say...
  18. J

Hi i decided to get honda integra DC2... Someone want to sell one?

dc2 ,2.litter ,spoon caliper ,type r interior ,top fuel bodykit ,17 " rim ,mugen exhaust system ,tein adjustable ,jun 3 cam,4.785 gbox ,e manage ,mugen extractor ,lotsa more i can remmber interested ?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys ,

anyone has good advice for this? intend to remove an original emblem
from my new car without damaging the paint.

also , how do i get rid of those nasty double sided tape leftovers?

tks in adv
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience