Search results

1. F

Carburetor Section

Thank you for the reply. Will give him a call.
  2. F

Carburetor Section

I have a saga lmst, where can I have the carb retuned or even rebuilt? someone who is good in tuning especially. From klang valley or KL be fine
  3. F

Yokohama ADVAN Fleva V701

Could not agree more bro :smokin::biggrin:
  4. F

Agreed, never opted for these tires based on shop recommendation, for me it was either V701 or V12E2. All with a pinch of salt :biggrin: btw max I would want to spend on is 210/pc it fit my bill wont wait to spend a dime more. I'm aware about the wet performance but it all defers in our...
  5. F

They sell all sorts of tires including V12E2, tested it on dry roads so far and it grips well. It is not harsh and works well with a daily car. But personally I feel for spirited drives it's not going to be enjoyable but I'm sure you'll have to set your car up in order to compensate. But for a...
  6. F

Yeah true, Fixed the Fleva V701 for my car today at RM210/pc for 195/55/15. Let's see how these tires are performing as I use them. Off the bat, I don't see a huge difference with my previous tires but the sidewalls are certainly on the softer side. Prefer that on a daily ride. The shop guy also...
  7. F

Tried out the Hankook v12E2 on my friends polo gti, yes on the softer side but it grips well for daily use and handles the cars 180hp fairly well.... My friends car is 215/45/17. Most likely would be going for this option. Also to be aware, there are 2 types.. Indon made and Korean. His is Korean
  8. F

Have to upsize already bro. Not much options for 15' :smokin:
  9. F

I did read on the FK510 as well. I doubt it's yet to be sold in Malaysia (I hope i'm right). As of RE003 I can vouch for its an awesome tire both wet and dry and my tires are least maintained henceforth uneven botak, but still, it grips better than my previous T1-R. My only consideration of not...
  10. F

Sure thing bro, would provide my input. :driver:
  11. F

New Jazz Sport Hybrid packs more e-juice and 7-speed DCT! - RM87,500

Exactly, want to see the overall performance and Honda DCT
  12. F

Would be going for the Fleva v701 soon.. then I would post my views. Must nego down the price a little more, don't want to be too stingy either
  13. F

The V701 is at RM220/pc and v12evo2 is at RM185/pc. Decisions decisions
  14. F

Thanks for letting me know izzo, mine is 195/55/15
  15. F

T1-R is great but it's an old model, I believe they were made in Japan. Preferably, I love the RE003. Never had any aquaplaning issues and it's extremely good in dry, good steering feedback. Treadwear is massive but it's expected. Knowing myself, I would always try something different so I guess...
  16. F

Yeah for my daily so no touge but I'm slow on the straights and fast around corners (We try to drive ethically on public roads haha), and I have tried Toyo T1R, PS3 and now RE003. I would like something that is similar to the RE003 but I am open to other tire suggestions. Would read up on...
  17. F

So yay or nay? Should I go for V701 or stick to my re003? Getting at Rm220/pc at Tophill SA
  18. F

I would like to know more about this tire as well. Currently running re003 195/55/15, rear almost botak and I am still having fair traction. My only concern is these tires are from Philipines, would a tropical climate tires suite us? I stand corrected
  19. F

Myvi 1.5SE Vogtland progressive springs problem noisy

I found a solution, wrap it where the spring starts binding and should be fine. I intended for this solution earlier but the mech insisted on other ways
  20. F

Myvi 1.5SE Vogtland progressive springs problem noisy

Mounts i did inspect, absorbers also inspected all fine for now....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Goodday guys.

Some cars may be so precious that money can't buy. How if they accidentally damaged... or broken? If bodyparts are concerned, they can be handmade. Here soem samples! Do comment if you have something to say. I reckon they can't be hundred percent as the original ones, however so close to actual design is possible.

A Capri fender for instant

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience