Search results

1. 2

Car Above 15 years to go Insepction yearly. Any comment??!

no need change government, unite as 1 malaysia and abolish the system. Lawan!!!
  2. 2

4AGE 20V exhausts & others

Re: Mainly Toyota parts Dear Alvin. Can you PM me this item picture. Interested la, can nego? 59) AE111 5zigen Border304 full set exhaust. Thanks Bump: Dear Alvin. Can you PM me this item picture. Interested la, can nego? 59) AE111 5zigen Border304 full set exhaust. Thanks
  3. 2

ZTH Toyota Owner's Gallery

Re: ZTH Toyota Owner's Gallery Where are you from? I think I saw your car around Segamat, Johore. Nice Segline car.
  4. 2

TODA Camshaft,Cam-pulley and Valve spring for SVT 4AGE 20V

How much for all this item? How bout the condition? Got warranty after buying? Pls PM me... Thanks 1)1 unit of TODA Camshaft - Exhaust 256° with lift 9.0mm 2)1 unit of TODA Camshaft - Intake 264° with lift 9.0mm 3)1 unit of TODA Cam-Pulley (exhaust only) 4)1 set of TODA Valve Spring (the...
  5. 2

[Toyota] Looking for parts ? - Post here !!!

Apexi filter adaptor Hello. Im looking for apexi filter adapter for svt. pls pm me
  6. 2

What the best extractor for 20v?

Hello. I confuse thinking which one extractor should I used for my car (svt engine). 1. HKS 4-2-1 see below:- http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/engine-and-performance/234300-hks-4-2-1-for-20v.html OR 2. FGK FUJITSUBO 4-2-1 see below:-...
  7. 2

What the best extractor for 20v?

Check tis out:- Performance parts/ Racing / JDM autoparts Classifieds - Toyota 20v exhaust few seta He claim that the extractor can used at 20v and SC. Is it rite?
  8. What the best extractor for 20v?

Hello people. What the the best/powerfull extractor for 20v? And what the different between SVT stock extractor with BT extrector? Anyone know about the inlet size? Coz my mechanic told me that the extractor are same, is it true? But I saw the pipe has different size, i think Bt more bigger than...
  9. 2

4AGE 20V exhausts & others

Re: Mainly Toyota parts Helo. Im interested with extractor below. Please give some picture please. Send to my email at [email protected] 4) Limit AX extractor for 20v (side modded to fit 4AGZE) RM800 OFFER
  10. 2

FS:4age 20V parts & twim muffler

ABS system with abs ecu 2 front sensor 350$<----- Can you tell me, hows this thing work for? Can it PnP to my SVT seg?
  11. 2

VVT valve sensor

Helo. Can my SVT put the VVT light indicator??? How to run it DIY?
  12. 2

trumpets for sale............20v

ye la, I also need svt trumpet too
  13. 2

How to fit Levin bodykit into levin?

Dear Ivan, still cant understand without looking. Would you sketch some sample for me, pls. I blanje u a drink. Hehe. Also what is front bar??? What its look, I only have levin part only like fender, bumper, grill, and wiper grill.
  14. How to fix carbon fiber dent?

eeeeeeeeeeee
  15. 2

How to fit Levin bodykit into levin?

weh johan. ni aku la. saje post nak tgk pendapat heheheheh
  16. How to fit Levin bodykit into levin?

Hello people. I got prob to fit levin ae101 to my SEG ee100. Our bodykit expert here has no idea to make it. Pls tell/teach me how. thanks
  17. 2

[Toyota] Looking for parts ? - Post here !!!

AE101 Levin Bodypart Hello. Im looking for ae101 Levin (original not SEG) bodykits such as both side fender, wiper grill and bonnet. But if u guy got whole front bodykit, im interested too, but tell me first. Thanks
  18. 2

APEXi Dual Funnel Power Intake Air Filter

Hello, i want install apexi filter to 4age 20v (silvertop). As u know, it has air flow control, so, do you have the adapter? How price?
  19. 2

Chop Shop Item..

Hello bobo. Im looking for levin ae101 front bodypart. Pls tell me a.s.a.p thanks

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

This does not happen all the time; about once in a few days.

After killing the engine, sometimes it does not die immediately - the engine would shake and shudder first, before coming to a complete stop.

If I attempt to start the engine immediately after that, it would be quite difficult - i suspect it's due to "overflow" because I can smell petrol if I open the hood. Waiting for some time (20-30 minutes) would solve this "difficult to start" problem.

What's going on, and what would...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience