Search results

1. K

zth metal fans/kakis/headbangers

The cd quality is not tat good...and no booklet also.....But for RM29.90 for one and 2 for RM50...... True enough download is a better option
  2. K

Bought a so call rerelease cd yesterday from Tower Records...the sound is crap......total CRAP...better buy the pasar malam ones......
  3. K

DH Hey bro..how's things.......Yeah it's been too quiet nowdays....I guess everyone is busy.......Cypress and Jombiee is busy wif their cars.....hur..hur..hur....nowdays Tower records having 20% sale on most of their CDs. There are also re release metal albums at RM25-35.........
  4. K

I was wondering where's everyone? Been kinda quiet nowdays.....
  5. K

Wah....the thread is growing....sorry guys been away the entire last week. My mom pass away last week. So was back in my hometown settling it. Damm how time flies....Anyhow will not be logging in the next couple of weeks...need to take a break from all this. It's stressing me out. Anything or...
  6. K

Now too many road blocks. I think they r looking for extra money...lor. But it's unfair lor...coz the bigger cars dun get stop. I was caught in a farking road block last weekend....in KL. Was driving my wife's car so surprise they did not even stop us......only stop other...
  7. K

Hey...Jombiee.....long time no hear...How's it goin? U transplanting DIY is it....? Next time can do for me..lor.:X-: rustica13 Bro...it's seem sometime to run from the actual topic....But here we hv a fair share of gaynessss.......har..har..har..har.... Anyone else wann add new topic
  8. K

i tot it was skin care...now it's "blur"..har..har..har..har... What a short weekend.....rats...back to work...damittttttt
  9. K

Alo..where got..ma....I just hv this habit of misplacing phones...lor. Anyhow thank god for email..har..har..har.. As for the engine....bad luck...lor.....the new engine is kinda screwed up....maybe it's just setting problems......Now the kancil only rides at 70 - 80km only..ma...Slow and...
  10. K

What time....is the so call "Black gathering"..ha.r.har..har......
  11. K

DH Handling it will effect lor....Best if u can get a rear anti roll bar or strut bar. Then it will help. Ride height will be better..but dun over load the car. Coz once the rubber is compress on heavy load...it will make funny noise..... Where got ...facial expert..ma....But i do use it...
  12. K

Paradox.......still alive ka......last heard them was late 90s.......maybe it's a new lineup....D.R.I....S.O.D and Sacred Reich rocks......ha..ha..ha..ha...Not forgetting the unkers in Slayer..harr..har..har..har..
  13. K

Cypress Bro..will do....BTW Tower records hv (i'm must say) the almost complete list of Slayer's album.....dunno if it's a rerelease or something........ Can't be pirated stuff..har..har..har..har...Coz they selling them cheap...hmmmmmm
  14. K

integramania Bro...not sure...coz this is my first time listening to them. I say they sound simillar like Slipknot.......or is it the other way round......But not to bad.... I'll try an upload coz this freaking place dun allow access to rapid share or any file sharing sites.... Cypress Bro...
  15. K

ephique74 Bro...most of us here listen to different bandsfrom old skool to new skool ...so it hard to list out the bands that we listen to her...i believe the list will be long....... Just list yr choice of bands here and who knows one of us here listen to the band.... Cypress Bro..no luck on...
  16. K

Nah....still here bored to death looking at papers.......
  17. K

DH Yah...rite........but it's a good place to go to and the salary...dammmmmmm.........and u get extra perks..like good looking chicks to brighten up the day....har..har..har...had the previlage to visit them once...nice campus.....
  18. K

DH He's good only the father's not good......was down with flu for the last week..... Cypress Bro....u coming down to KL..ark.....?
  19. K

DH Still alive......was in Bdr Sri Pemaisuri yesteday...he..he..he...sorry didn't call yah..was in a hurry...furthermore was raining....... Can see more and more "raly" wira n saga there...... Cypress Goin back to my hometown to make one of teh t-shirt......i'll snap a photo of it......Gonna...
  20. K

Dammmm....farneyyyy....fuck the guy...man...looks....gay......Nice songs...but damm farking gay vid.....ha..ha..ha...ha...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

GUYS!! very sad news for me
my Satria GTI got stolen this morning, time roughly about 6 - 8am today (17-10-05)
my plate number is WHQ 8623.
i jst got it last week or so.. its not even 1 month old!! http://forum.lowyat.net/style_emoticons/default/mad.gif

please if anyone can see this car, giv me a call (012-3546156, moon)
do let me know..

thank u for ur help!!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience