Search results

1. BoxCarRacer

[WTS] Safebrake Brake Hose - Proton Waja

Bump!!! Price reduced.
  2. 2005 Suzuki RM 125

*Bike back on sale since previous potential buyer back out* Selling my precious 2005 Suzuki RM125 2-Stroke motocross race bike. Very suitable for Beginner to Intermediate rider. This bike is not road legal. Here's the spec : Body / Chassis : • Frame - Powder Coated Matte Flake Black...
  3. BoxCarRacer

Raya promotion. Contact for BEST PRICE!
  4. BoxCarRacer

5. BoxCarRacer

6. BoxCarRacer

RCA cable for Waja AUX

Ok got the cables and installed on the car. Thanks
  7. RCA cable for Waja AUX

Dear all, I am looking to set up my wife waja stock radio unit to hook up to her ipod/iphone using AUX. Been to couple of accessories shop they say need RCA cable for it which they don't keep as stock and I need to get it myself. I have no idea what sort of cable that is and how or...
  8. BoxCarRacer

Not sure mate. BUMP!
  9. BoxCarRacer

P1 Buddy Club

You can never go wrong with this rims. Owner took good care of it like its his own 2 balls. :biggrin:
  10. BoxCarRacer

P1 Buddy Club

wanna trade with white color? :biggrin:
  11. [WTS] Safebrake Brake Hose - Proton Waja

[WTS] ProRS Brake Hose - Proton Waja Item is BRAND NEW & UNUSED! Price : RM200.00 (Market price range between RM300-RM350) Location : Johor Bahru Reason for sale : Bought it for my in-laws car but car is sold. Dealing Method : COD or Post Contact : PM/SMS/Whatsapp @...
  12. BoxCarRacer

Nissan GTR Malaysia almost kills us VIDEO

Will it make any difference if they kena saman? I mean, if they can buy a GTR, how much saman they can kena? I am sure curious on how this issue going to end. Lesson learn from this vid, money can't buy class.
  13. BoxCarRacer

vtec in proton?

It should be "Mak Bapak saya kerja Lawyer" Got 5 now :biggrin:
  14. BoxCarRacer

can rx8 convert ngv ?

This thread reminds me of the GTR owner who wants to downgrade his rims and calipers :biggrin:
  15. BoxCarRacer

Sue lee missing????

From the profile, she is friends with Lesley... Can ask him maybe? :biggrin:
  16. BoxCarRacer

Guys, is it safe to go out these few days?

The question is... Why are you afraid to go out in your own country?
  17. BoxCarRacer

Foreign cars getting more affordable...are they?

Danz, I think only labor is free. Other consumables have to pay. Unless the car you paid is totally overpriced and the 3-5 years maintenance free is already on the car price la :biggrin:
  18. BoxCarRacer

Idiot Drivers

Errr...what's wrong with the pic of the car? :hmmmm:
  19. BoxCarRacer

Hello from the Sea...

Welcome to ZTH Ricky Carmicheal :biggrin:
  20. BoxCarRacer

Speeding ticket for driving too slow....

Thats why la. I have to travel back & forth Pasir Gudang "2 lane" Highway every weekdays. When i go out in the morning, see them on the road. When I go back also see them. Those JCB's even slower man. There's one time, a JCB is trying to overtake another JCB on a busy monday morning. Really...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Subaru describes its new 'Rex as its "fastest WRX STI ever", and to lay some credibility to this claim, the new car has turned the Nurburgring race track in an impressive 7 minutes and 55 seconds in the hands of four-time World Rally Champion, Tommi Mäkinen.

If you remember, rally legend and Porsche test driver Walter Röhrl lapped the 'Ring with the 500hp Panamera Turbo in...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience