Search results

1. Evo injector ballast and power tr

Item 1: Evo injector ballast. rated ohm : 6 ohm Item taken out from my car. Come with both male female wire sockets. Price : RM250 Item 2: Evo power tr Item taken out from own car Come with both male female wire sockets Price : RM150 COD PJ/Bangsar/Puchong. For more...
  2. Apexi EL1 water temp meter

Original Apexi EL1 water temp meter with sensor. Item taken out from my car. All the lights are in good working conditions. Sensor comes with long uncut wires. COD PJ,Bangsar,Puchong. Reason : Upgrading Item taken out from car already and ready for new owner. For more info...
  3. Campro rocker cover with extra breather hole

Campro non cps rocker covered with mint condition blue colour coat It comes with 2 additional breather holes to release engine pressure for those who had upgraded to high compression pistons. Reason : change to 4G engine COD : Petaling Jaya,Bangsar,Pantai Dalam For more info ...
  4. Original Apexi open pod kit

Original apexi dual funnel air filter + 3 inci air ramp pipe + samco hoses Previously used in my Campro engine with evo 3 throttle body (62mm size) Item is as per picture attached. Reason : Upgrade 4g engine For more info : call/sms/whatsapp 019-2709582
  5. S

Custom Hytech header for campro non CPS

Additional photo of the header
  6. Custom Hytech header for campro non CPS

Custom made extractor/header design Hytech 4-2-2-1 Fabricate by D3 Racing Shah Alam Will improvise the mid and high rpm power range. Exact copy of Hytech header used by vtec engine but customised it to fit Campro non CPS engine Cost me RM1800 to made it excluding the flexible flanges...
  7. S

rad fan not stopping

So,is there any update on this problem?i'm having the same issue too.wanna know how to solve it.
  8. S

Ceramic Coating

how much to coat 4-1 campro header?plz pm me the price...short primary tubes...
  9. S

Satria Neo CPS Manual Gearbox

If im not mistaken,all cps engine comes with 4.3 final drive gearbox.the housing of cps gbox code is the same with mivec ck housing.gearing is different.
  10. S

World's Greatest Drag Race!

damn nice video...
  11. S

169.6 hp campro cps

i've posted inside my facebook group about the 180 whp campro,seems what u heard is true..will be revealed soon said some ppl inside the group..
  12. S

169.6 hp campro cps

walaowei...180whp.what a beast.any info to verify this story ar?sounds interesting...
  13. S

bad car art

every art must have a message or symbolizes something.for sure that smug thought about it also before destroying those cars.damn...how does he fix the car at pole like dat.look so natural.nicely done..
  14. S

169.6 hp campro cps

waaaa...just because didnt panaskan engine,the engine blown edi.i think the engine itself is at its very limit already if blown because of that...the 146 whp cps joining the drag this weekend maybe?
  15. S

169.6 hp campro cps

Since the civic ek is outdated to enter sepang official track event coz the production exceed 10 years already, we can expect more neo as well as swift will enter sepang track event.Hopefully this will also attract aftermarket producer to invest in campro engine..hopefully...swapping engine can...
  16. S

169.6 hp campro cps

maybe the problem is material strength.once there is a manufacturer who willing to invest in campro engine such as billet crankshaft(coming soon btw),forged rod and better block, i dont think it is not achieveable.
  17. S

169.6 hp campro cps

from their FB this engine 'pecah' edi and they wanna built 180 whp cps after this.u be the judge about their reliability issue.damnn high for a campro.it's achieveable but cant be sustain for a long time i guess.maybe material issue...
  18. S

169.6 hp campro cps

on wheel or engine?
  19. S

Satria Neo Performance Hideout.

hmmm...wat problem could arises to the engine?i was thinking to extensively upgrade my campro...
  20. S

Help me,got rev problem.

hmm...no body can help me with this problem?any advice is much appreciated..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

which axle is probaly suits toyota corona tt141 that is using 1jz? pls i need help.thank u.:cry_smile:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience