1. Not_Bad!!

ef 2 door

Contact no. Bro..pm me
  2. Not_Bad!!

[ WTB ] A31 with RB 26 Heart.

what if s13 with rb26 complete with haltech...pm me
  3. Not_Bad!!

Workshop in JB to turbocharge ?

please put in also in your budget for a proper n well function management for that conversion...not mention if u are in attempt to turbocharging ur engine by only using simple piggyback for that project..management is the main thing to be consider of..turbocharging a vtec could end with a big...
  4. Not_Bad!!

I've finally have a Workshop/Performance shop

either it a small n big shop...its better than nothing.. most of petrolhead also start from L2 turbo then change to vtec kaki then upgrade to turbo.. anyway,congratss!!!...
  5. JFM 20..plate no. for sale!!

nice n cun plate no. for sale..JFM 20.. letting go for rm6k... call only to 013 7962339.. nett price same as bought before..tq
  6. Not_Bad!!

Hurry..Hurry...SSR Type-C 16' Up for Grab..!!!

rm3k...can nego till that bro?
  7. Not_Bad!!

looking for evo7-9 adjustable suspension

tein super street..used..rm2,500...warranty 1 weeks...
  8. Not_Bad!!

Looking for fresh graduates or newbies as mechanic in a newly open workshop !!!

congratulation bro..!!! keep up the good work n hope u will succeed.... more shop...more choice...more competitors...means more upgrade our petrolhead auto scene in this country...i wanna be our country to be like japan...huhuhuhu..(dont laugh haaa...dreams can come true)...
  9. Not_Bad!!

looking for B16A engine kosong

got 1 set buy halcut never use becoz change to B18C...EG6 ori halfcut..not EF...rm1,500 only..if u confirm wanna buy..can transport to u..i mark the engine..got any temp problem can return..i am at johor..013 7962339
  10. Not_Bad!!

WTA:Replica voltex wide bodykit

yup...its frp...forgot coz so many new item nowadays...hehehe
  11. Not_Bad!!

can search at exterior n body nickname MAX_TorQue at 012 312 7113...he selling same like the type i am using now...just asking him i want the front voltex bumper that can be bend with 2 people without cracking it...hehehe..u sure satisfied when u see it...location at bandar sunway...then the...
  12. Not_Bad!!

front bumper,carnard,side skirt,front fender x2,rear feander x2,rear E9 bumper with lower diffuser for rm3,600...cheap already bro..market go for rm4k..make sure also the front bumper is a replica bumper i dont recall what they call it that the front bumper if this type u can twist from both...
  13. Not_Bad!!

Honda I-Vtec K20A Engine with Wiring & ECU

if the gearbox also included...fair price...hmmm...civic es can take a look...hehehe
  14. Not_Bad!!

Zaklee Clear Cam Gear Cover FOR EVO3-9

e3 also same price bro?just half not like e4-9?....Jeremy,share with me bulk order...pm me bro if i want 4pcs...tq
  15. Not_Bad!!

Evo masters , pls advice

hmmmm.....how to say...pro n con buying these performance cars...even bought a recond E8 from the showroom also spend lots lots of money also....this is because MLOC 'otai'2 car on the road lorrr...makes us wanna transform our ride like their superb eye catching ride too...hehehehehe....sorry...
  16. Not_Bad!!

Evo masters , pls advice

cool down bro!!...hehehe exactly theres a lot of checking need to be done for buying a car that more than 5 years old coz before that maybe the car being fix with so many teory or skill but it always can be solve.... statement to support my thought...did u guys ever heard someone saying...
  17. Not_Bad!!

Evo masters , pls advice

this is a simple guide for u that can be test at the car....... 1.if u wanna see how bad the smoke effect from... -take the dipstick out(stick u measure the oil level)then start the engine then rev the engine a bit about 2-2.5k rpm couple of times then see if there any white smoke come...
  18. Not_Bad!!

I wanted to buy skyline!!!!!!

threadstarter....u comment at the wrong time n place...here got so many otai lorrr...me also 'ngeri' nak comment ridicolous aspect here...'takut kena tembak balik' lorr...hehehe..
  19. Not_Bad!!

Wira sedan convert 1.8 GSR(m)

price ok...still affordable than buying ej,ek with B16..at least 20k downpayment also many just got standard JDM seat than like this evo4 recaro already...hmmmm....think 1 more sports car will be on the road at kluang after this wira got a new owner...hehehehe
  20. Not_Bad!!

PTT Twin Plate Racing Clutch for EVO1-3

good news!!!.... Now this twin plate clutch can be used as daily usage.. How?? -just need to modified the lower clutch pump by using the isuzu trooper v6 petrol lower clutch pump...i have done it n the results is the clutch paddle is as soft as the standard clutch paddle feel...no need to...