Search results

1. Hondata

Can any sifu tell me more about Hondata? What is so special about it? Can i tune it myself? I'm planning to buy S300. What are the nice features in S300? Where can i buy it in Penang? Anyone know how to tune it in Penang? Please help me. I need your advice. Thanks..
  2. Piggy back

As we know, there are a lot of piggy backs in the market. E-manage, Unichip, F-con, Power FC, VAFC.. Which of these piggy back suits the best for Vtec engine? I'm going to install one in my car but have no idea which to choose.. ? Please help to give some advice.. Thanks!
  3. B16A type-r ?

Hi guys! I know this sounds stupid but i'm sure everyone of u who love vtec will hope to own a vtec type-r engine. It's like a dream for everyone of us. As we know, type-r half cut is not cheap in the market. My question is, Is it possible that we mod our B16A to perform like the type-r? Is...
  4. Any Different?

Hi Guys! I'm driving a ek with a b16a. Recently my friend gave me his b18c type-r cam shaft, retainer and spring to me. I only need to buy a pair of adj pulley.If i install it in my engine,is there any different in performance? Will my engine performs better? Please give me some advice. Thank...
  5. 0

which of this can be used?

Guys, can anyone tell me which of the stuff below will be "kacau" by JPJ/PDRM during road blocks? 1.Noisy Exhaust 2.HID 3.GT wings 4.Carbon Fiber Bonnet 5.Projector head lamp 6.heavily tinted windows 7.stickers 8.car skirting 9... anything else to add on from your experience? Normally they...
  6. Car Jerking

Hi guys! My car is having problem jerking when maintaining the speed in between 40 - 60. The problem still remain eventhough i have changed the engine to b16a. Does any of u guys encounter such problem before? Please help! TQ! FYI, i'm driving civic, b16a, auto. Thanks!
  7. 0

Hid

Hi! I would like to know that is it illegal to install HID in our car? To all experience ppl out there, i need your advice. Please help..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Good day to all ..

I need to know the suggested engine oil for Mivec 1.6 DOHC 4G92,
Recently me done with general service on timingbelt/water pump/spark plugs and so on..

So for the first time, i used HKS Semi Synthetic 10w 40 4liter engine oil. It suppose to run for 5000km but now its just 3500km ran and the oil stick sitting at 2nd bottom line..:banghead:

Current status:
Engine PnP
Iridium Spark plugs
2" Direct piping
HKS Semi Synthetic 10w 40

The engine oil pretty good though, made...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience