Search results

1. HELP! Damaged wire inside transmission

Need urgent advice/recommendation. Some details: Car: Chery Eastar 2.0 Year Made: 2008 Age of car: 5 yrs Mileage: 120 000 km Transmission: PSA DP0 ATF: Elf Renaultmatic D3 Syn I was doing some maintenance/cleaning of the transmission hydraulic block (valve body) the other day and...
  2. Confused with DP0/AL4 atf

Hi guys, need some enlightenment from sifus here. My ride is with DP0 gb as below Now, after doing some online search, I was able to obtain both DP0 and AL4 transmission manuals. Also from my online readings, seems like the terms DP0 and AL4 are used interchangeably as though the two...
  3. Paint correction with a random orbital? Possible?

The answer is - YES!!! I'll let the pictures do the talking: This is the said panel - for Kancil.... Soaked/washed with Meg's Degeraser then Meg's APC After wash & clay. White spots are paints overspray (or better description would be careless overspray) curtesy from those people doing...
  4. Life is such a bore without a conviction....

Here's me back in the early '09, taking the 1st leap. The recipe: Cooking..... half-backed phew...lucky me.... even luckier.... even...even...luckier.... after compounding... finishing the rest of the panel.... closer.... closer...
  5. New Toy - DeWalt DWP849X

Received a new toy the other day. It is said that this polisher rivals the Makita's performance but at lower price. So far looks and feels like so. A few of the guys already tested the machine out and the reviews are quite promising. Very nice added accessories, especially the backing plate and...
  6. Help! Washing Microfiber Cloth After ONR

The one thing that really put me off about using ONR is dirt would literally stick on the microfiber cloth and I had to resort to really hard scrubbing and, even then, I'm not able to wash most of them off. Considering how sensitive microfiber cloths are, these kind of scrubbing would...
  7. WARNING- Meguiars Slide Lock™ Detail Brush

I'll make it simple: "---On 2009-07-24 00:44:00.0 You Wrote Us--- My question is this :- Meguiars Slide Lock Detail Brush - The bristle is made of ?? _________________________________________ Hello, Thank you for contacting Meguiars with your product question. The Slide Lock Brush used...
  8. Detailing TT - Friday (10/7/09)

Calling all detailing folks and interested forumers, anybody interested in joining us for a Detailing TT this coming Friday night? Time : 9.30 pm onwards. Venue : Banana Leaf Restoran, Centre Point, Bandar Utama All are invited to join. Regards.
  9. 23/05/09 - Amature Detailers' Gathering and Workshop

Most of the arrangements have been finalised, so here are the preliminary details for the clinic/workshop/get-together: Date: 23rd May 2009 Time: 2 pm Venue: 31, Jalan Sibu 16, Taman Wahyu, Batu 6, Jalan Ipoh, 68100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Map to the Venue As with other...
  10. Amature Detailers' Gatherings

Guys and gals. We're organising a DIY/Enthusiasts Detailers' Gathering with the following details: Date: 14th February 2009 Time: 10.30 am Venue: 31, Jalan Sibu 16, Taman Wahyu, Batu 6, Jalan Ipoh, 68100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Happenings on that day: - Get-to-know fellow...
  11. Zaino-Dodo-Chemical Guys-Duragloss here in Malaysia

Hey everybody, I was wondering how many of you would be interested in getting the above brands here. I could probably negotiate to get them in for the benefit of all the local enthusiasts and DIYers. Your feedbacks are most appreciated. Thanks. ps. mod, I hope I'm not breaking any...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

'(00): Nothing wrong with a replica version of the real thing - This E60 is too hot a widebody BMW not to be appreciated and much better compared to the gazillion MFives out there :) <b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b>
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience