Search results

1. KrisMas

HELP! Damaged wire inside transmission

Got it. Thanks.
  2. KrisMas

Appreciate that very much bro. Good to have other options as Jinjang is just quite a distance away and SCHQ's price is sometimes...well...you know la....hihihi....
  3. KrisMas

Normally I bought frm this one shop in Jinjang call YS Auto...he sells parts for Eastar, Tiggo and Transcom. Price is quite reasonable and cheaper than SC. But if the price not much difference frm SCHQ, i just go to Glenmarie cuz sometimes doesn't justify the travel cost (petrol, toll, etc.)...
  4. KrisMas

The thing is....i've been having 'gear slip', irratic and harsh gear change, transmission going into limp mode, etc. And after temporarily wrapping the wire with some silicone self amalgamating tape which i have in my possession, all is back to normal and no more problems. This damaged wire...
  5. KrisMas

Yup...not really a SUMP per se but something like that la. Inside the gearbox....
  6. KrisMas

GREAT IDEA. Will take note of this. Will be opening the thing again and try to remove the whole harness and check whether that's possible. Thanks. But....errr....have to remove the wire then shop around for the identical one right? Any idea what tape and which tubing could withstand the...
  7. KrisMas

Any recommendation on which one? I've gone over Permatex website and there's a lot of different ones for different application. Any particular one that I should use (that works best)?
  8. HELP! Damaged wire inside transmission

Need urgent advice/recommendation. Some details: Car: Chery Eastar 2.0 Year Made: 2008 Age of car: 5 yrs Mileage: 120 000 km Transmission: PSA DP0 ATF: Elf Renaultmatic D3 Syn I was doing some maintenance/cleaning of the transmission hydraulic block (valve body) the other day and...
  9. Confused with DP0/AL4 atf

Hi guys, need some enlightenment from sifus here. My ride is with DP0 gb as below Now, after doing some online search, I was able to obtain both DP0 and AL4 transmission manuals. Also from my online readings, seems like the terms DP0 and AL4 are used interchangeably as though the two...
  10. KrisMas

[WTA] Whats the wave/marking under my car paint?

Looks like blending paint or touch up. Which panel is this? Repaint before?
  11. KrisMas

in need of auto detailing tutoring

Yeah...we did have some 'serious' fun back then didn't we....:smokin: Who you callin' mad bro...??!! :thefinger:...MUAHAHAHAHA.....
  12. KrisMas

Aiyo...you guys ah....hahahah I mean people like me, vr2, and others can never be a sifu la....how can we be one when we only do our own rides. We can't also teach cuz we only know what works for us and our cars using our own products only. We also can't show anything cuz....well....it'll be...
  13. KrisMas

Hi there naqi, looks like you're quite passionate about this. Larry@AMMO makes lots and lots of GREAT guides and his 'tutorials' are quite well accepted in the detailing communities to be good and unbiased guides. But nothing beats hands-on trials & experience. I've also learned quite a lot from...
  14. KrisMas

Engine bay:paint,shave,tuck...

Well...errr....same like dreaming to own a Kranzle or Snap-ons etc.....quality DOES matters, right? Anyway, honestly, it's just a dream....
  15. KrisMas

Engine bay:paint,shave,tuck...

OMG...you've got a Kaeser??!!! Airbox? Brand new or 2nd? Wish I could afford one...any pics of it?
  16. KrisMas

Durable paint sealant for outdoor parking

Yup. The fluorine coat. LOL...you know how our 'timing' works man...you might need to leave your car with me for months....hahaha....
  17. KrisMas

I have yet to try Osren's. But nowadays, a little short on 'test panels' and....well...also a little lazy la....hehehe....
  18. KrisMas

I think we're talking about this one: ENVIROSHIELD CERAMIC COATING SYSTEM Words from Benny is that it's not the same as the one that he and Liew is currently selling. You're correct there. If you somehow blundered with OC (once it's cured), it'll be more difficult to re-do as compared to...
  19. KrisMas

DG EnviroShield has two products, one is the sealant and the latest one is a coating. Before the coating officially came out, there's also another *semi*-coating called Duragloss Nano Glass and it's exclusively sold in Malaysia and Singapore only (and it's still selling at Duragloss Malaysia...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Volkswagen Malaysia has just launched their brand new car, the 2011 Polo GTI. Powered by the same engine as the 1.4 litre Golf, this one has a supercharger/Turbo charger combo which is simply masturbation material for us gear heads. But priced at RM139,000, is that justifiable.

What are your impressions of the car and would you pay that amount of money for it? Seems a bit much as you can get anything from new Civics, to used Evo's for that price. But the 5 year maintenance free plan is...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience