Search results

1. F

New Mac Mini

:lol: thanks for ur help
  2. F

New Mac Mini

only one brand new unit. win from contest.
  3. F

New Mac Mini

only one brand new unit. win from contest
  4. F

New Mac Mini

you can use USB hub to increase the number of USB ports. regarding the streamyx, yes, there are many users with mac using streamyx.
  5. New Mac Mini

Please refer to description and picture here: http://www.applemalaysia.com.my/macmini/ Brand new - NO 2nd Hand Goods RM1999 normal price - RM 2199
  6. F

Super-Charge

gerard, you mentioned that there is a on/off switch for the SC, so would like to know that if the SC is off, how is the AF ratio settings be change back to stock settings? or will it be continue to run rich?
  7. F

rear absorber kong edi...

are you looking for new stock absorber or aftermarket ones?
  8. F

wira se

wira se can only go up to 170km/h ++ anything more than that is going a slope.
  9. F

BFGoodrich g-force Challenge II, 2004

Thanks a lot gary for being so kind to come out all the way to assist me in signing up for this G Force Challenge last minute. I couldn't confirm the availability of my car beforehand (I can't drive manual). And also for the complimentary tickets, really appreciate your help. Sorry my club...
  10. F

DIY Voltage Stabilizer

the site provided by momo has much easier and clearer instructions... and the capacitors they use also much lesser. great. now can diy already
  11. F

DIY Voltage Stabilizer

then how abt i do 1 n top up rm10 for worksmanship.....? i know alot dun hav soledering iron store at home 1. the thing is pretty simple, juz connect all the +ve togather n all the -ve togather using solder. then +ve to +ve terminal of ur batt. n -ve to ur -ve terminallor. if tis diy dun...
  12. F

DIY Voltage Stabilizer

xtrom, i think you should organize a day for DIY voltage stabilizer to ensure that everyone knows how to fixed them up after buying those capacitors. or else, i don't think you bulk purchase plan can succeed as many are blur with the diagram, no one want to buy something that eventually can't...
  13. F

BFGoodrich g-force Challenge II, 2004

gary, what is the difference between this and the final round autokhana?
  14. F

Don't double park

in my college also.....very limited parking space.....they will leave their handphone number on their car when double park....... but i doubt the effectiveness.......since it will probably take about 10 minutes for them to walk back to the parking lot....... there is one one iswara blocked me...
  15. F

Looking for Proton Wira Club

yalar...... Wise Club is Wira/Iswara/Saga Enthusiast Club mar....... W I S E Club means stock car also can join lorr......
  16. F

How much u guys spend?

ivy you also not bad wut, got Aron so loving and caring for you ma
  17. F

Proton Putra....Rm68,+++

the 2k more expensive is because of the cost of keeping it in the warehouse......inventory cost...... and you can ask the salesman to check the manufacture date for you.... if it is done in year 2000.....hahaha...then you can use one more year......and if you got into any accident after...
  18. F

How fast a WAJA 1.6 can go?

agree with prodigy, add another reason, he might be going down a slight slope........ waja top speed auto should be around 180-190km/h manual might be able to reach 200-210km/h......
  19. F

NOS !!! NOS !!! NOS !!!

what do you mean don't over do it? can be more specific? btw, how much are you selling your secondhand NOS? where to refill?
  20. F

Tufoil after Engine Flush?

ok.. the first replied you mentioned to use ace mineral oil for 500km run with the vicosity of 10w30.... but i check out that ace also have 0w30 oil yesterday(don't know is mineral or synthetic)...... so which is better?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Too bad we don't have dedicated speed lane on our highway. If we do, then we should not have any more road hogs....:hmmmm:
Like this Lady who got ticket for driving slower than stated speed on dedicated lane.....

Woman Receives Speeding Ticket For Driving Too Slow
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience