Search results

1. S

[WTS]wira 3 in 1 color tail lamp(from RM250)

i wanna ask, for the all red type.. the reverse light is working for wat color? red o like normal car?
  2. S

WTS: JBL 10" Subwoofer -cheap-

pm me the best price... is it include withe the box?
  3. S

wira/satria/putra eagle eye whole set for sale..(RM299) underpromotion

brother, new stock now is rm299 or rm399? please pm me the best price, thanks...... and can u send me the pic of the light on, is it clear? i means the normal light not the ccfl ring..thanks
  4. S

Woofer CARROZZERIA (RARE)

bang, boleh test sound? pm saya... saya ada nilai juga..
  5. Looking 4 wira SE/black door trim

i m looking for the rear left hand side door trim for wira...prefer wise original door trim, o black door trim...anyone got please pm me and quote me the price... thanks...
  6. S

Wira - V design bumper + mivec bonnet for sale

brother, got picture? can pm the best price n pic? thanks, serious buyer here...
  7. S

+++ SEG US head lamp / taillight to order here+++

brother got ae111 lamp pic?
  8. S

Looking for VIDesign

sorry for asking sth here.. how much for the bumper for videsign? how bout the bonnet also? thanks...
  9. S

Japan GT T-Shirt

brother, still got stock now? pm u d..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

So... the car (Toyota Vios '07) has new set of tires (with reasonably latest manufacturing date) recently. The front tires were changed first and it was alright (no noise at high speed). Then, I shifted them to the back to make way for the another new pair in front.

All of them are Continental CC5 and stock size (185/60/R15). The old ones were Bridgestone RE080.

Then... the noise started to become obvious. It is akin to standing in a wind turbine whenever I accelerate to 70km/h and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience