Search results

1. where to find evo5 hood for wira?

hi guys. anyone know where to get evo 5 hood for wira cheaper? got 1 RM300 inclue install in rawang. but not sure if there are any better deal in klang/shahalam/subang area since im from those area.
  2. [wtb] st185 afm

Hi guys im looking for secondhand / recond AFM fr my celica ST185. Offer me please thanks. Best if i can test it first. thanks
  3. WTS> Garrett GT3076BB

Dear all, Im letting go my brand new turbo as im suppose to install it on my car.. apparently my car broke down and needs to change the engine... and now done and many more to repair works need to be done therefore im selling this to fund my cars revival project... i bought it and import it...
  4. Painting a car [HELP]

Hi guys. anyone know where to buy cheap spray paint cans? i need colored matt paint aside from just black and white. Plasti dip is good but its way over my budget especially the color that i wanted. Sorry again if this is the wrong section as i cant find where to post this. hope mod can move...
  5. [WTB] MAF sensor for ST185

Hi guys im looking for the MAF sensor for the Celica ST185. Please PM me if you guys have any or left overs from your engine swap or something. need it urgently. :adore:
  6. WTS> ST205 (3sgte) engine

Hi guys im selling a ST205 engine as i bought the engine by accident and its not suitable for my car and don't have the capabilities to customize fit into the car. Basically im not a workshop nor a chop shop owner so that is the reason why im trying to get rid of the engine as i dont have place...
  7. Naza Ria Engine Transplant [Help]

Hi all Anyone know where to do Naza Ria engine transplant with which possible engine, as i heard there are many possible engines.m and anyone know where to do it and how much will the full conversion cost? Engine price? Workmanship? JPJ inspection approval? BTW im asking for my fren.
  8. WTA>> Cost for full car wiring

Dear All, im driving as the car on my signature. i shall need to do a full car wiring as my current wirings are all condem. wiring should include custom fuse and relay box as my original has been cut in half and able to connect to my car after-market ECU Microtec ECU. i need a rough cost that...
  9. Looking for the "F" Badge

Just wondering, anyone know where to get this? is there any taiwan made logo for this. i have been going around and does not seems to see any.
  10. Removing Double tape Stains

Hi all. my car had just cought with an accident 2 days ago and have minor damage to my rear bumper... my PU bodykit seems to survive the crash... the only problem is that the glue and double tape of the bodykit stuck to my car and i try pealing it off but fail... my friend advised me to use WD40...
  11. s>Original TRD Seat

Dear All, Im Letting go my original TRD seat to fund my car's revival project.... Since im not using it anymore i will be selling it (1 Unit only)... ---------- Post added at 09:29 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:10 AM ---------- People selling 2.5k both...
  12. S> Brand New Garret GT30

S> Brand New Garret GT3076BB (Ball Bearing) Dear all, Im letting go my brand new turbo as im suppose to install it on my car.. apparently my car borke down and needs to change the engine... therefore im selling this to fund my cars revival project... i bought it and import it from overseas...
  13. Need Help and advise

Dear All Sifu sifu sekalian, i just remove my top part of my engine yesterday and noticed there is a damage in the cilinder wall number 2 as per mictures attached below:- im currently using sand paper with water to smooth out the surface and use back the block.... is it the best...
  14. Body Sticker

Dear All, Im just wondering and tought of covering my whole car with sticker instead of using paint. by doing this i no need to polish or wax.. i dont think that it scratches easily..... if there is it will be cheaper to stick back that area... Just my own opinion. any sifuse here have...
  15. DIY help on removing dashboard

Hi guys.. im driving a 5th gen Celica... im planing to get my dashboard painted.... so my question is anyone can guide me on how do i remove my dashboard???? i mean the location of screws and wich part should i remove 1st.. any pic would be helpful...
  16. Need help to find some 5th gen parts

1st item... Aluminium radiator to fit my ST183... any one know where to get it?? in malaysia.. not order from overseas.... or any other cars aluminium radiator that can fit with my car??? and will it do lots of effect on my car??? 2nd item... Seat Belt the seat belt i mean is the...
  17. Opinion on headlamp change.

hi guys im just wondering for fun only if my car rite can change the headlights to a 7th gen lights... any of u sifu can help photochop for me???? i tried doing myself.. but not that perfect... Original Photo Photochop version image 1 image 2
  18. Any 3S club in malaysia???

hi there.... im just wondering is there any 3s Club,Club 3s, Team 3s??????? if there is can post up the link here????
  19. WTS/WTT My CIVIC

Hi guys.. i think most of you seen me posting my car in the forum before... also my car got enter 2 autoshows before for car club... I really like my car but im into buying a 91' celica. any of you can arrange trade in with the 91'celica i will strongly consider.. ok here are my car Pics...
  20. Celica 91 (info needed)

1st of all i want to introduce my self.. im Alan im driving a honda CIVIC EJ8. i have plans to trade it in with a Calica yeah 91 model. any advice?? like shud or shud not, pros and cons bout the celica 91'. spare parts problems?? MPG??? and any other info that u guys think i shud know.. plz...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys,

Check out this dudes blog. Its all about his mods and his passtime of chasing and testing power with people. Have a good laugh guys.

http://chaser-racing.blogdrive.com/archive/cm-8_cy-2006_m-8_d-7_y-2006_o-20.html
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience