Search results

1. l2s_turbo

CRC MAF cleaner

Can it be used on those EVO3 MAF sensors? Where to get them in jb or sg??
  2. l2s_turbo

4g63T c.o.p conversion

Wow.. i'm interested! How much does it cost?
  3. l2s_turbo

Perdana RVR 4g63 turbo upgrade

What i know RVR RS is belongs to 2nd Gen, where they have front mount intercooler like mine.
  4. l2s_turbo

myvi 282mm honda kit for sale

Can 15" fit?
  5. l2s_turbo

Looking for new tyres for MyVi (195/50/15)

I long time din go there buy already, because that auntie forever busy.. made me waited for more than 30mins just to get the tyres... now go to my friend's shop at nusa bestari.. the very big Hankook logo.. about 6 shops link together de.. tonnes of rims and tyres.. but he never carry PS3.. i...
  6. l2s_turbo

Looking for new tyres for MyVi (195/50/15)

You mean U-Liang? That auntie?
  7. l2s_turbo

Custom Turbo Kit (Suzuki Swift)

Bro, better open a new thread to avoid confusion...
  8. l2s_turbo

Then comes the gauges for monitoring each and every important things, seats to hold you properly when your car is already good in handling, but driver cannot sit properly thru the corner you took, ... never ending.. till lastly, change car... wahahaha....
  9. l2s_turbo

I'm in jb.. haha... if possible to meet up, i'll show you some poisons.. haha.. it's a basic setup.. but you need to take many things into consideration... Brakes and suspension too... you wouldn't just drive at 80km/h after turbo charge right? So can you stop in time if you can speed that fast...
  10. l2s_turbo

Welcome to the dark side.... well i must say, it depends on what you want basically... You can have a full new setup with the price as advertised in the website like some of the famous brand to name a few, speedworks turbo kit, zage turbo kit, hks turbo kit and bla bla bla.. to something that...
  11. l2s_turbo

advice needed for buying a modified car...

Just get a Honda Civic with B16A/B16B for a start.. have fun from there...
  12. l2s_turbo

Sigh... S'greans are WORST Pple on Earth....

If the limit of COE has reached, you can either scrap or retain the car and bid for another COE on that particular month. Like one of my friend, he bought a civic del sol 2 door 2 seater open top for SGD2500 with 1 yr COE left.. The car is full with goodies.. such as B20B, racing seats, big...
  13. l2s_turbo

advice needed for buying a modified car...

My sincere opinion, don't buy that satria with 300bhp... instead start with a satria neo 1.6.. I know young blood like your age like adrenaline.. but bear in mind, a 300bhp car is not really easy to handle especially when you were so used to viva's power... try driving a kenari/kelisa with K3VET...
  14. l2s_turbo

205/45/16 tyre recommandation

For that size, I'm using PS3.. still so far the best..
  15. l2s_turbo

Knocking after bolt on turbo

Erm, bro I also used HKS platinum plugs previously, cold plug.. also not as expensive as yours ler.. Import directly from Japan too... ---------- Post added at 01:19 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:29 AM ---------- Bro my car also doesn't have fuel pressure...
  16. l2s_turbo

Bro, there's another guy in jb that can tune Unichip other than visworks.. If you interested I can give you his contact.. He is previously from visworks.. He is one of the top tuner there before.. Or if you are more keen to spend a bit more to settle your problem once and for all.. I can intro...
  17. l2s_turbo

Unichip cannot control bigger injectors replacing stock, it can only control extra injector.. How many cc is your extra injector? Did you change fuel pump? Fuel pressure regulator? And bro, did your check engine light pop out? I'm a unichip Q user with BOT on my swift.. currently running 0.7bar...
  18. l2s_turbo

Suzuki Swift Bumper and exhaust change

I have used rear twin tip muffler for sale.. if interested pm me...
  19. l2s_turbo

Perdana RVR 4g63 turbo upgrade

You can try using unichip.. i had mine dynoed at 198hp and 28kg/mm torque.. injectors also stock.. only mod the exhaust pipings and intake.. too high power, your gear box will definately slip.. FC wise is RON 95 full tank at 350km.. if drive slowly never anyhow boost is 380km.. if boost all the...
  20. l2s_turbo

Turbo upgrade..Ecu upgrade

If you doesn't want the sound, just choose those recirculating valves rather than blow off valves.. or you can also custom the blow off valve to a recirculating valve by changing the front mouth adapter.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys what will be the best exhaust setup for myvi 1.3 auto ? Prefer a straight flow kind of system or something which has a nice sound and with good mid end power
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience