Search results

1. couleur

Driving without a front license plate

Thanks guys, I heard the driving without a front license plate saman is lower than having a fancy plate. Is this true? I have yet to confirm, theres not much information about no numberplate saman.
  2. Driving without a front license plate

Hi guys, What happens if one is caught driving without a front numberplate in front of the car? Will the police just issue a saman or will the consequence be much worst than just a saman? Such as towing the car back to balai or JPJ? The last topic was discussed on lowyat more than 13 years...
  3. Taking a loan to buy a car that is more than 10 years old

Hi guys, I am looking to purchase a 2008 european sports car. The asking price is around RM210,000. I intend to put RM80,000 for the down payment and take RM130,000 loan. The car is with the dealership, I was quoted that if its a 3 year loan with Hong Leong Bank, it will be around 5.3% max and...
  4. couleur

Exhaust firing when up and down shifting

Ah yes, I finally understood your concept. This means I have to strengthen my manifold and also turbo to accept this antilag system? Has anyone played with this kind of setup before?
  5. couleur

Something like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FK1ulF7Mxa4
  6. couleur

Rich as in running higher RON fuel? I used to run on RON100 by Petron for almost 2 years consecutively, and whenever I decelerate (take my foot off pedal), I can heard the exhaust rubble and pop. Now im using 97 caltex, the fuel seems to be more stable, very smooth, but doesnt get that...
  7. Exhaust firing when up and down shifting

Hi guys, Recently I drove along side a Renault Megane RS along the sprint highway and I noticed his exhaust was firing whenever he up shift or down shift. The firing was very minor, not like those Lamborghini or Racing Cars, it was small but visible and he was cruising fairly usual, he wasnt...
  8. couleur

VAG Owner's Count

1. AXeL(Axel)- Volkswagen - Golf GTI MK6 - Carbon Steel Grey - 2011 2. Sarbath(Nazreen) - Volkswagen - Golf GTI Mk6 - Deep Black Pearl - 2010 3. WGR2233(Zaihan) - Volkswagen - Golf GTi Mk5 - Black - 2007 3a. R32 (ian) - Volkswagen - Golf R32 Mk5 - Deep Blue - 2008 5. Waynezyu - Volkswagen...
  9. couleur

Professional shots for sport cars in KL

I like that yellow lambo, makes a nice scene... and the E46 beemer looks mad!
  10. couleur

997 gt3 rs

anyone has it in black and orange or silver and orange.... :D
  11. BMW M1 Hommage in Blue Water Met.

Sadly, only one shot... Thanks for looking
  12. couleur

Lamborghini's and R35 GTR (Incomplete set)

Nope. :| check your email.
  13. couleur

700bhp+ Monster Garage Supra

:bawling: ........... Bump: :bawling: ...........
  14. couleur

My new car in Australia...:listen:
  15. couleur

will post some lambo pics soon... going to shoot a R36 here.
  16. couleur

Ferrari F430 and Gallardo LP560-4 :|
  17. couleur

I hate to take taxi's in malaysia. Especially in KL, sure ask for 15 and above. 15 bucks on myvvi can take me to the end of the world. :| Go to KL and come back, go again and come back .... and that 15 bucks can only take me from KLCC to Pavallion...
  18. couleur

Can't afford good computer to support. :smokin:
  19. couleur

Thats why I run out of business, till today still not enough money to buy me a lambo :bawling:... now starting to invest in DVD's :|

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Morning,

Couldn't expect another sad case happen to me after the robbery case done by the 2 camry robbers 2 months ago.

Heres the story, was been awake by my family members this morning that later found out my Kembara was not able to locate on the spot where i have usualy park ~ which is outside my house .

Therefore will appreciate if u all can help me to look out for my car.

Enclosed is the description of my car:

Color : Gold
Scracthes on the right side of front bumper
Small hole on...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience