Search results

1. Y

Can a V-tec NA achieve close to 300km/h?

This is the fact for Maximum Speed of Honda Civic FD FD1 = 214km/h link youtube = FD1-R top speed - YouTube FD2 = 225km/h link youtube = HONDA CIVIC FD2 AMJ HIGHWAY 225KM - YouTube FD2R = 250-266km/h on the road... How come normal civic FD can get 300km/h...all bluffing my friends..which...
  2. Y

Sony XAV-60 Head Unit c/w Subwoofer & Amplifier

All item sold, tq to buyers... moderator please delete my thread...thank you zth.
  3. Y

Sony XAV-60 Head Unit c/w Subwoofer & Amplifier

Item No. 1, Sony XAV-60 Double Din Head Unit already sold and prepared to postage. Thank you to the buyer.:biggrin: Now left the subwoofer & amplifier...promo price for both item is Rm250nett. Come grab fast, want to clear store. i cant stand my wife nagging...:rofl:
  4. Sony XAV-60 Head Unit c/w Subwoofer & Amplifier

Subwoofer Hertz & Amplifier 900Watt Hye, Wanna sell of my car audio set as per below description :- 2) Sub-Woofer brand Hertz Deici series DS250 Rm200 3) Amplifier Sefiro SF-900 2Channel 900Watt Rm100 Take all only Rm250. All item in good condition and fully function, reason of...
  5. Y

Mivec mods

Actually in terms of engine Blacktop or Silvertop exactly the same in output 175hp in flywheel but we need to realize that output number only apply in new factory car condition...meaning when its came to malaysia in halfcut that output number means nothing to us, we dont know how power left...
  6. Y

Mivec mods

Yes indeed, with VAFC & ITC you already can play along with fuel & ignition same as Emanage. But then piggyback still have a limit to play along..Anyway standalone still the best option to maximize the potential of the engine. CAI is a worth Mod actually..good setup for started. I believe with...
  7. Y

Mivec mods

Try use 1) Camshaft Jun Type 2 spec (intake: 304 degree, 11.5mm lift) -stock camshaft spec is (intake: 300 degree, 10mm lift), -upgrading camshaft is a MUST for the biggest HP gaining in NA route. 2) Injector 275cc from Eterna TT @ pajero iO. -stock injector is 240cc (not...
  8. Y

How to install fd2r suspension to fd1

The answer is u only can swap the rear suspension setup only, the front absorber impossible to swap due to FD1 / FD2 lower arm & subframe is totally different with original FD2R.
  9. Y

Stolen : Black Satria PGD839 Converted 1.6 Mivec

Right now the car owner's is still calm and patient, the opportunity to see the car back probably pretty slim. Anyway as a friend we will try our best right..who know's with this little post here will give some chances to other friends out there might see some suspicious event. Anyway, thanks...
  10. Y

Stolen : Black Satria PGD839 Converted 1.6 Mivec

I believe not...normally friends just call him ajoi only, he studies at cyberjaya and now working with banking field. I use to be close friends of him but now im settle down with my own family, so long time no see or chill out with him. Suddenly he just ring me up and ask my help for posting...
  11. Stolen : Black Satria PGD839 Converted 1.6 Mivec

Greetings to all zth community... I post on behalf of my friends name Ajoi/Aziz because now he is working outstation at terengganu. Please help to spread the news. His car got stolen last night (date : 6/11/12) at Taman Keramat Permai KL and suspect stolen time around 4am above since at...
  12. Y

How lean is lean?

Hye, i just wanna share some experiment & little info to all zth forumer..I've been using Wideband for a while, its brand Innovate and have tested to my car and other's is my friends car which is Honda FD (Mine) / Swift (Mine)/ Inspira / Saga FLX / Satria 4g91 Carbie in standard stock Factory...
  13. Y

suzuki swift HKS turbocharged

The autotranny of swift can last to 140-150whp...which is around .5 @ .6 bar max...so no need to worried, even the owner have initiative to put Oil Cooler for gbox itself...unless if u want to go further boost then might need to change the transmission.. Fun to drive???...Absolutely!!!!!!..with...
  14. Y

upgrade or buy another one ..? FD2/FD2R

Better get original one, ive done some converting from my FD1, to visual as FD2R ive done converting exterior & interior of FD2r...and done nearly Rm25k of 2nd Original Item...if u plan to convert to FD2r this is summary of total cost 1)interior = RM10k 2)exterior = RM10k, 3)Engine K20A+Gbox...
  15. Y

Swift - Rim offset, lowered spring or adjustable and carbon hood

15 inch - normally 6.5jj 16 inch - normally 7jj 17 inch - normally 7jj My opinion is any rims with width 7jj make perfect even surface between tyre and car body.. So here's some suggestion for Rim & Tyre. 15" inch Rim (tyre size: 195/55/R15) - Feel more pickup, but less good looking. 16" inch...
  16. Y

Honda civic fd2 with k20z2 engine turbo installation

Wow..nice project, good investment..i believe FD1 have much easier layout for BOT since the exhaust manifold in front of the engine rather than K20..but you have done it, congratsss...and your car could be name as FD2T!!!..replace R to T (Turbo):burnout:..haha..im still considering to BOT my FD1...
  17. Y

This happen to my DC5

i believe the Type R logo is no use for latest civic FD1 or FD2 (1.8 or 2.0) because the design is different, its only can be used by DC5 type S...pretend to be type R DC5..and again sorry for your loss..might be this one some sabotage agenda or revenge..or purposely damaged the car.
  18. Y

Satria neo CPS Original Spring

Nice..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys... does anyone had this problem in their iswara?
after car wash or raining i always found water stuck at the engine bay,
some where near the battery. And according to my friends it will start to
rust after few years...
anyone do anything to prevent water stuck there? i really cant figure out
what to do.... please help....
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience