Search results

1. R

4A-FE vs 5A-FE

Bringing up the old thread here. I have a question here, does 4AFE & 5AFE share the same automatic gearbox? Mine is dead already and my friend have a 4AFE gearbox lying around. Btw, my car is a Toyota Corolla EE100 1.5
  2. R

MR2 Gallery - AW, SW, ZZW

That is certainly one of the best TOM'S T020 around... ---------- Post added at 07:47 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:44 AM ---------- May not be to everyones taste but I like it :)
  3. R

This is my AW11 :)
  4. R

New looks for my SW20
  5. R

Brake upgrade for 1990 SW20

What is the difference in the sizes of 225hp turbo brakes and the 245bhp turbo brakes? Finding a 245bhp turbo brakes proves to be too difficult since I haven't seen any 245bhp turbo halfcut being bring into Miri, let alone Brunei.. But there are a lots of big brakes from the likes of aristo...
  6. Brake upgrade for 1990 SW20

Hi all, its been a while since I posted here. Anyway, can u guys recommend me what are the recommended brake upgrade for my 1990 SW20 Turbo. Its originally an NA so the brakes are still stock NA and I wanted to upgrade the brakes. Can I use a bigger brakes from other Toyota models like Supra...
  7. R

fuel consumption for sw20

Mine does 4.7km/l with heavy right foot. If driven gently, I think it can do 7km/l
  8. R

My SW20 My AW11 ---------- Post added at 10:49 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:42 AM ---------- Some random pics I've found on the net
  9. R

MR2 Not from KL, but Melbourne

A very nice and tasty looking MR2 u got there Sandog. I really like your MR2. It makes mine looks bad in comparison hehehe
  10. R

Here are some more pics of my ride. Nothing new, just wanted to take a few pics :)
  11. R

JZS147 Toyota Aristo V300 Twin Turbo brakes

Tom's do you have any pics how the bracket looks like? Other than custom fabricated bracket, will it bolt straight on?
  12. JZS147 Toyota Aristo V300 Twin Turbo brakes

Can the Aristo V300 Twin Turbo brake be fitted onto my SW20? At the moment, the car is using standard rev1 NA brakes. I understand that it will not be a bolt on job but is it really a hard job to convert the brake to an Aristo brakes?
  13. R

MR2\MRS Stuff to exchange\sale

Does it comes with piping? Bump: Does it comes with piping?
  14. R

Anyone here is selling aftermarket intercooler for SW20?
  15. R

Anyone selling a complete aftermarket intercooler for SW20 Turbo?
  16. R

Anyone selling a complete aftermarket intercooler for SW20 Turbo?
  17. R

Nothing new here, just a random pic :)
  18. R

Apologise mate. Do u still have that turbo? How much are u selling?
  19. R

Problem with my tubby

I've turned down the boost just now. It ran perfectly fine. So, it must be overboosting that the ecu cut off the power and ran the car in safe mode. I set the boost at 0.7 (refer to instruction manual of course) and no more backing off HOWEVER, the turbo took a long time to get to 0.7bar...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear sifu,

After I install the central locking, my door lamp function when door open. Door lamp cannot function when i switch on... central lock is ok... Do my wiring got problem? because 4 wire i only use and 1 white wire no use...

please help me.. dear sifu...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience