Search results

1. alamdamai1

NASA lubricant

wahhh..a bit expensive...AMSOIL AMO is selling RM160 for 4 Quarts...
  2. alamdamai1

NASA lubricant

how much is the Caviaga oil fully syn costs?
  3. alamdamai1

Engine Treatment/Oil Additive

i've used Bardahl 1 & 2 oil treatment for my 13 year old Wira workhorse and found it to be a good match if i were to use mineral & semi-syn engine oil (apart for Magnetac which i believe do not require any more additive)... for fully syn, Bardahl has no effect i were to use Mobil 1 & Syntium...
  4. alamdamai1

NASA lubricant

just saw a bill board along Federal Highway advertising the latest Nasa VR7...does anyone has any idea about this product?
  5. alamdamai1

my own personal experience/opinions on usage of TUFOIL

i've been using Bardahl 1 & 2 oil treatment for my 13 year old Wira workhorse and found it to be a good match if i were to add it into mineral & semi-syn engine oil (apart for Magnetac which i believe do not require any more additive)... for fully syn, Bardahl has no effect i were to use...
  6. alamdamai1

Adjustable Cam Gear/Pulley

Sifu, upon reading further about the function of an adjustable cam pulley, i've just discovered that by advancing the cam timing, the inlet valve would open & close earlier while the exhaust valve would open & close later... hence, izzit correct to say that by advancing the cam, the valves...
  7. alamdamai1

Proton 4G13/4G15....Satria/Wira/Saga

haiya Sifu ettm_14, thank you very much for pointing out on my error...yealah, i didn't notice the quoted spec's is for an EFI DOCH engine...really appreciate your invaluable advice here..:adore::adore::adore:
  8. alamdamai1

Proton 4G13/4G15....Satria/Wira/Saga

hi, i'm planning to undertake an adjustable cam pulley/gear mod very soon....but before that, need the help of Sifus here... i've noticed the cam timing for our 4G15 is different between a Carbie and EFI models..append below is the spec sheet... hence, can anyone confirm this and if so...
  9. alamdamai1

rex79gt, could you share with us your previous settings based on manual transmission as well as for the auto tranny...by the way, how much does the HKS pulley cost?
  10. alamdamai1

planning to do this mod very soon....but before that, need the help of Sifus here... i've noticed the cam timing for our 4G15 is different between a Carbie and EFI models..append below is the spec sheet... hence, can anyone confirm this and if so, would it be worthwhile to change my stock...
  11. alamdamai1

Hotbits Exhaust System

for the records, just came back from Powerzone yesterday and learnt its 4-2-1 extractor ISN'T a plug & play replacement for our Wira 1.5 Carburettor model, ie. has to cut and reposition the front silencer (mid box) slighthly to the rear.... finally, gave up on the Powerzone & Hotbits...
  12. alamdamai1

Light weight crank pulley good or bad

did a search on the most elusive question about our harmonic damper where at last manage to find some hard facts... Plastic hub torsional vibration damper - Patent 4302986 i would like to quote a few statements from above article :- "As the crankshaft is turning, each incremental application...
  13. alamdamai1

Jian Hang Motorsports

Unker Fred, can you let us know roughly the cost of a Wira Sedan 4-2-1 extractor in this thread and what material would it be made of? moreover, would be a tuned length extractor? many thanks for your reply...:adore:
  14. alamdamai1

Jian Hang Motorsports

whoops...so sorry...didn't make myself clear...the heat shield is for the extractor, not for the cold air intake... my stock exhaust manifold heat shield has an inlet for a 2 inch hose connection that supplies hot air from the manifold to the carb during cold starts...
  15. alamdamai1

Engine Balancing

bro, can you roughly mark the location of the said w'shop in wikimapia and can you briefly described which component they balance, eg. flywheel, clutch, crankshaft, etc...
  16. alamdamai1

Hotbits Exhaust System

has anyone changed only their Wira Stock Exhaust Manifold with Hotbits 4-2-1 extractor and if so, care to share with us your experience with this product compared to Powerzone 4-2-1 extractor in terms of fuel consumption and performance...many thanks..
  17. alamdamai1

Jian Hang Motorsports

Unker Fred, can you also custom make a heat shield for our Wira 1.5M Carbie car as i'm very keen to replace my stock exhaust manifold with your 4-2-1 extractor product.... your kind reply is highly appreciated...many thanks PS. - has spoken to Ah Wah just now where he said can do but i would...
  18. alamdamai1

Shell Diesel 20w/50 18L

Hi, do you sell also Rimula R5 or R6? many thanks for your reply...
  19. alamdamai1

[WTS] 100% STAINLESS STEEL EXHAUST EXTRACTORS (4-2-1 & 4-1 DESIGN-Use ARGON Welding)

Re: [WTS] 100% STAINLESS STEEL EXHAUST EXTRACTORS (4-2-1 & 4-1 DESIGN-Use ARGON Weld bro, can you also custom make a heat shield for our Wira 1.5M Carbie car as i'm very keen to replace my stock exhaust manifold with your Chrome Mandrel Bent 4-2-1 extractor product.... your kind reply is...
  20. alamdamai1

Tufoil Door To Door Delivery

Hi Chris, is this offer still valid and how do we make payment to you?... finally, any bulk discount offer for a group purchase? many thanks for your reply....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Good Day,

I am new here... saan po makakakuha ng affordable and ok na lowering spring for my honda city type z?? near las piñas and cavite, nasa magkano kaya sya?

Thank you po.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience