Search results

1. N

WTA - Any S2000 users????

2. hey all

hi guys, am thinking of letting my car go, any of u guys interested in a 2003 dc5r ? current mods on the car are listed based on time installed into car: final drive (5.1) synchro mesh changed rrc intake manifold super 90 throttle body ogura clutch toda spec C cams toda valvesprings...
  3. N

DC5 Advice

first of all, i did not start a new thread seeing that nobody ever bothers to reply threads started by newbies, hence me deciding to post on this thread,which is obviously the most view and posted on thread. However, what i've noticed is that the so called members in this club only reply to each...
  4. N

DC5 Advice

hey guys, just wanted to ask, what kind of clutches are u guys using? read somewhere here that someone recommended either stock or ogura 250 ? anyone here with any good suggestions? oh and wanted to ask if the lightend fly wheel that comes along with all these branded clutches, do they...
  5. N

DC5 Advice

was on the way to the lcct at sepang today and i met an EK along the way dudes, track EKs are bloody fast ! first encounter on the road and was bloody amazed! call me ignorant ...but i never knew cars could be that fast ! now all i need is that new ECU,cams,seats,....................and a...
  6. N

DC5 Advice

zouk was ridiculously packed at around 12am. what a waste. looked like a tons of chicks tho. decided to leave for a more quiet place,since i'm getting older already... any of u guys actually went in ?
  7. N

DC5 Advice

about the exhaust vibration , i have it too, and aparently,according to another forum, its quite a norm for aftermarket exhaust systems. and apparently its because of water getting caught on the heat shields , and with the shields being so hot... this somehow happens... it probably has some...
  8. N

DC5 Advice

well i do have a spare left hand side headlight ....
  9. N

DC5 Advice

hello there, been lurking around so long so i guess its about time i started posting... and asking lots of questions... have any of you had this problem where, when Vtec kicks in, the SRS light lights up and disappears,it happens so fast that sometimes i wonder if it did come out or i was...
  10. N

Question bout purchasing CTR

hi, well, not meaning to be harsh on my first post, but i think thats a terrible idea. the end product MIGHT look like a CTR, and MAYBE perform/outperform a CTR, but deep down inside, u know it is not a CTR, and personally, to me,the satisfaction of knowing its the real deal means a whole lot...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The owner was so impressed with the results on the Golf that he opted for the Mercedes to be done as well. This is a 4 year old w212 that had went through much abuse, road side wash, petrol station polishes and the maximum of Malaysian environmental damages...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience