Search results

1. B

Lots Of Cars For Sale!

Hi bro...do u have Honda DC5,Nissan Silvia S15 or Mazda Rx8?? Pm me the price with OTR..thanks... [email protected]
  2. B

WTS All Japanese cars below market price!!!

Hi bro...do u have Honda DC5,Nissan Silvia S15 or Mazda Rx8?? Pm me the price with OTR..thanks... [email protected]
  3. B

Brand New, 2nd Hand, Recon or Unregistered Car for SALE !!!

Looking For Mazda Rx-8 i want with local ap pm me>>[email protected] thanks...
  4. B

Continue car loan payment

nissan silvia S15 how much?? how much d/payment i need to pay?? how many months i need to installment?? email me>>[email protected]
  5. B

Imported cars cheap - loan arrangeable!!!

Hello boss...got honda Dc5,Mazda Rx8 or nissan silvia S15??? Pm me the price pls...
  6. B

Honda City 1.5 Auto Vtec 2008

berapa bulan lagi kena bayar??
  7. B

various unregistered imported cars for sale !!

Hello boss...got honda Dc5,Mazda Rx8 or nissan silvia S15??? Pm me the price pls...
  8. B

WTS All Japanese cars below market price!!!

hi boss..pm me honda dc5 and nissan silvia s15 how much with OTR.. thanks... ---------- Post added at 03:44 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:29 PM ---------- Hi bro...do u have Honda DC5,Nissan Silvia S15 or Mazda Rx8?? Pm me the price with OTR..thanks...
  9. B

Imported cars cheap - loan arrangeable!!!

Hi bro...do u have Honda DC5,Nissan Silvia S15 or Mazda Rx8?? Pm me the price with OTR..thanks... ---------- Post added at 03:39 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:33 PM ---------- Hi bro...do u have Honda DC5,Nissan Silvia S15 or Mazda Rx8?? Pm me the price...
  10. B

Car below market

Hi,,,,Nissan Silvia S15 qhite colour got stock??? Pls let me know..thanks...
  11. B

Imported Unregistered Cars For Sale

Pm me honda DC5 how much with OTR..
  12. B

Honda & Mitsubishi Stuff For Sale

hi bro, ur So4 auto flip side mirror still available?? izzit for honda ek??serious buyer call me>>012-3772279-jack thanks...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi Guys,

I am writing to share an experience which happened to my parents along Karak Highway over the weekend.

They were returning to KL and were travelling on the inner lane because there were kids in the car. For those who frequent this highway route between Genting and KL, you know that there are ups and down with bends.

While going round one of the bends, my dad saw a honda city parked on the emergency lane and it just dashed out onto the moving lane. The collision was inevitable...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience