Search results

1. eko

Car Detailing Center *Special Promotion for Hari Raya*

PM replied, PLS CHECK.
  2. eko

TJ AUTOMOBILE SALOON WOULD LIKE TO WISH OUR MUSLIM FRIENDS "SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI" AND THE OTHERS "HAPPY HOLIDAY". PLS DRIVE EXTRA CAREFUL AND SAFE DURING HOLIDAY!
  3. eko

Need Advice on buying a Used Car

lol. come on, just give me the 1.5K JUST FOR THE SENSOR, my parts confirmed ori+installation+provide u the box n serial number for verifying.
  4. eko

Task - Car wash + Interior cleaning + Clay + Polish + Wax + Sealant + RAINAWAY full set car Treatment as per request from the Mazda 6 owner, duration of work approx 6 hours, owner very satisfy and will send in another of his ride next week to apply RAINAWAY + Detailing, Thanks for support :P
  5. eko

[11sept09] Before the sunset, we receive a called to make an immediate appoint at 8pm! Was told by the Estima owner, he was so frustrating with the rainy day nowadays and without any much conversation he orders us to apply RAINAWAY product ASAP! :lol But of course we do not apply RAINWAY first...
  6. eko

RAINAWAY now is AVAILABLE in TJ AUTOMOBILE SALOON(AGENT) which provide you 1 year warranty with warranty card. Watermark problems will be solve as this come with the package! Call/PM for more info! TQ For more info about RAINAWAY - Nanotechnology Coating,Nanotechnology Winscreen,Nanotech...
  7. eko

Task - Car wash + interior cleaning + clay + Polish + Wax + Watermark Treatment as per request from the Myvi owner, duration of work approx 4 hours Task - applied an layer of Wax as per request from the Vios owner, honestly nothing much we did actually, the car was take good care by us from...
  8. eko

Bro! giv me the RM1.5K, I can confirm new+ori parts+include installation for u as well, let say anything happen again send it back to me i replace a new one for u :rofl:
  9. eko

Yup! Stream 2.0, Accord 2.0 got this problem but not all of them, damage of solving this problem should be RM800 Max, most important is check everything before u buy the car.
  10. Car Detailing Center *Special Promotion for Hari Raya*

Car Detailing Center *Promo RM99 3STEPS P&W* With RAINAWAY now! TJ AUTOMOBILE SALOON Price:PROMO*RM99 3 STEPS POLISH & WAX for saloon only Picture: All the detail(Price, Contact, etc) are clearly written in the picture Any enquirers please feel free to CALL/MSG I always...
  11. eko

Wts: Civic FD2 2.0cc K20 Engine + Wiring + ECU

From what I see should be from ODC absolute version 200HP with Tiptronic gearbox
  12. eko

Mugen FD2 Type RR 07

only 1 in Malaysia. new sti easily can get. bump for the nice car.
  13. eko

BIG SIZE FRONT DISC BRAKE 4 ur MYVI/sirion!!

best price for myvi front disk brake mine is ori 14 rim so can fit in? location?
  14. eko

Car Polish

can u describe more about ur shop such like location, product using and etc.
  15. eko

18" Original Konig Afterburner 5x114.3, 8JJ +40

wow. nice rims
  16. eko

Brabus C-class (w204) Body Kits

Bro, it would be more helpful if u could write down ur contact
  17. eko

The Best 2 Way Alarm.

real dog of course
  18. eko

The Best 2 Way Alarm.

put this inside your car la, The Bulldog

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

More information on the upcoming GT-R’s engine code, power output characteristics, FM platform and improved head light technology before its official debut at the 40th Tokyo Motor Show in less than 3 months time provided by Japanese automotive magazine "Holiday Auto".

Engine Code: VR38

Peak Power: 480ps/6,800rpm
Peak Torque: 58.0kgm/1,700 -...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience