Search results

1. C

The CR-Z is here - First ever 6-speed manual Hybrid and it's a Honda

placed a booking on one! :biggrin:
  2. C

4G93T Club

yeah, i'll be checking the turbo soon. just did my driveshaft oil seal and inner covers today. sound is still there though. no white smoke at all, only that day. :S but my handbrake, i'm living with it already hehe. always park in gear!
  3. C

4G93T Club

bros, i haven't logged-in for quite some time! just read the last 30 pages i missed. hahaha. anyways, recently my car has had this funny sound when i'm driving.. its like a soft krup krup krup krup krup sound. feels like its a spinning sound.. like a fan? but when i free my gear, the sound is...
  4. C

HKS Oil Cap for Various Cars

bro, this oil cap is for engine oil or petrol? please do pm me price and details for 4g93t! :)
  5. C

DIY - Renewing your Faded HeadLights

Muhammed, would the same method work with glass headlamps? and also, where can i buy the buffer? i tried doing it by hand, and it takes too long! :(
  6. C

4G93T Club

wailup, i bought my FICD for RM60, but installation i'm not too sure as i have my ride height raised, throttle body serviced, FICD installed, and my hand-brake fixed for RM80. As far as i know, the FICD is pretty simple to be installed, can be DIY-ed! but i'm not sure as to which hoses...
  7. C

17" Advance RG2 w/ tyres

sold!
  8. C

4G93T Club

wailup - i think its pretty normal bro, cos my BOV can also be adjusted. if i'm not mistaken, your BOV is too tight bro. that's why it only flutters at 4k rpm +.. about the rpm haywire aftermath, i'm not sure bro. i only experienced my rpm to drop almost 0. once or twice my engine mati...
  9. C

4G93T Club

wailup - i got the same problem like you, but for me its when i touched the fins of the turbo. is it normal to have oil in the turbo?
  10. C

4G93T Club

guys, my engine check light is on most of the time now after i installed the e-manage. got the ignition and injection harnesses installed too. what is the problem actually?
  11. C

Where to buy this clip?

dudes, have you managed to find those clips? i'm also actually looking for some as my door trim's clips worn-off already. =\ so it'll vibrate when i turn my music on. very irritating!
  12. C

4G93T Club

bros, if i wanna add the rear ARB to my car, satria 1.3, what would be recommended? i was thinking of the evo3 lower arm set, but some said that it doesnt fit. i was suggested to go for the mivec set instead.what are you guys' setup? i dont wanna get the sate type.. preferably the linkage type.
  13. C

4G93T Club

territorial^pisser - i'm actually having Avantgarde to do up my car. just got my e-manage tuned on the road by James, feels pretty good now. revs easier in the high rpms. fuel consumption havent calculated yet, as i just got it done yesterday. but from what i see, it should be much better now...
  14. C

4G93T Club

whoa. fc seriously good for you guys! i'm planning to tune it on road, then after i get my electronic boost controller i'll do a dyno tune. at least that's the plan. :D
  15. C

4G93T Club

WAH! my fc is like 21cents/km. it was the amount for the latest petrol fill, but before this was averaging on 24-25cents. i just bought an emanage, but i haven't installed it yet. any idea if the unit would bring my consumption down?
  16. C

4G93T Club

bros, if i were to just change the downpipe to a s.steel one, would there be any significant gains? and i've also heard about the aftermarket bananas cracking. but if i were to just keep it at 0.8bar, would the aftermarket bananas have any problems? of course i'm not talking about those cap...
  17. C

4G93T Club

yashio - what about those aftermarket 3 layer radiators? would they be able to be fitted into our gsr? and thanks alot for that info on gearboxes! but which gearbox with LSD would be the most appropriate one for daily driving? the 92 MIVEC, or evo units?
  18. C

4G93T Club

i thought the evo gearboxes aren't compatible with our 4g93t? i heard that only those mivec gb with lsd can fit our gsr plug n play..
  19. C

4G93T Club

whoaaa. are you running rich? try retuning your microtech lah bro. shouldn't it fix the problem? i'm having the same problem too.. my ECU is coded 2467. i'm getting about 250km/RM50.. saving up for emanage. hopefully it'll solve my problem. yashio asked me to swap with a normal GSR ecu, but i...
  20. C

4G93T Club

when do you plan on getting that turbo bro?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Word has it that Malaysian auto enthusiasts will soon see the return of an automotive icon to our shores. As we eagerly await the launch of the spiritual successor of the legendary AE86, we at Zerotohundred.com decided to take a drive back to where it all really started.

Long before the Toyota AE86, Toyota already had a strong history in the sports cars market. It was way back in 1965 that Toyota...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience