Search results

1. R

Proton 4G13/4G15....Satria/Wira/Saga

Should be around $350 to $450 for 1.6 clutch.May it would be more cheaper in KL. Bump: Yup..I think so.Try scout around the sparepart shop for this clutch.Exedy brand are much more popular rather than this brand.
  2. R

My mechanic said its difficult to get exedy form japan.most of it are local made.dont really know about that.So he suggest me to use paraut brand.The clutch lining is white in colour.So far the grip is better than stock & not really hard to press.I saw someone selling this brand in the...
  3. R

Or you can try paraut brand.I have installed it to my car last month.
  4. R

Satria GTI ABS/Plastic Conversion!

bro pm me prices for front, rear bumper & door lining.can you send it to JB?
  5. R

Bro maybe you can come down to PG after this raya.You can discuss with the mechanic here.He qoute me rm1800 including workmanship because my engine is 4g13,i'm sure you can get less than that.Because you dont have to punch the engine no. which will cost you rm200+ and you also dont need to look...
  6. R

some w/shop here qoute RM 1700 for doing this cutting plus balancing together with pnp.Is this a good price?
  7. R

Any w/shop that you recommend doing this?
  8. R

Forgot that your engine is already 4g15,so dont need to punch.I think maybe you can get less than rm1800 to get the stroker kit done inclusive workmanship.Just come to PG,I will introduce you to the mechanic.
  9. R

I came across 1 thread about knife-edge crankshaft.It also mention about various type of cutting.It can be done by machine shop.Anybody here have done that?
  10. R

Workshop in Pasir Gudang quote me rm1800 for this stroker kit ,plus he will punch the engine no for you.
  11. R

can ask tofu sifoo... he is using it in his 4g15... Sifo tofu....any msd product you want to promote that can be use by me.
  12. R

Just wondering... anybody using MSD product here?
  13. R

Really? Change to 4g91 kah? BOT? At least he has start his move me not yet,just change my kaput mounting only.:rolleyes:
  14. R

Simota air filter for sale

I have PM you 2 times still no reply...
  15. R

myth buster about proton 1.3 cannot go till 1.8

So roughly the runner will get profit RM1800++ per car...walauwei...so profitable...:biggrin:
  16. R

I plan to install aftermarket rpm meter also...walauwei can only go 1k/rpm...maybe the meter fault.
  17. R

I stay in Taman Mawar,PG.It seems like not cost so much if you do your self.The main thing here for me to get block with surat kastam first. Azrin, can ask your friend to endorse it for me kah later on.I pay him abit lah.:biggrin:
  18. R

Is it?That really cheap bro.BTW your new engine have surat kastam before?Your location azrin?The price I asked the runner is to change 1.3to 1.5 only not to 2.0.Didnt dare to asked, scared later on I pengsan.:bawling:
  19. R

Agreed with you tofu.But I checked with runner the cost to register is like this: Surat kastam for the block=rm450 Surat Pelepasan Bank=rm80 Inspection & endorsed by JPJ=rm550 TOTAL COST=RM 1080:bawling::bawling::bawling: I can buy one more engine kosong with this amount or upgrade...
  20. R

How much boss? Location?:burnout:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guise....
Just wanna share with u and need ur opinion about 4G93 Supercharged...
Anyone...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience