Search results

1. Speed Secrets Racing Driving Techniques Book

Hi there Selling my extra brand new/ never read at all racing technique book SPEED SECRETS - PRO. Race Driving Techniques by Ross Bent. (English) (UK version) Good for those who would like to learn more about racing and a driver career - these talks about techniques on driving, wet racing...
  2. Where u might kena saman . Here .

helo selamat hari raya ~ bersama saudara serta saudari , helo , skip the song and would like to share with among millions of humans driving in this world , why is Malaysians still loving to risk for 1 saman nearby my place . I believe I had once shared this same thing here , Leisure Mall...
  3. Reservoir tank problem ?

Helo , I have recently noticed that the water level of my car reservoir tank is dropping whenever I drive . So I top it up daily , usually will be less than a half of the tank . I tried figuring out the problem and noticed that the radiator cap rubber has harden and shape had been out of...
  4. J

Cheras TT mari !!

HI all , how are you ? Let's join together for a TT . Lets do this on weekends . I know there is a section here TT for cheras . But seems to have no response et all . So new one . How bout some or every saturday ? night 9 pm . Since i did joined some ol skool tt , we are all contacted by the...
  5. Painting Service , Art Graphics for helmet , cars, bike etc

Helo how are you . Would like to share my skills with those interested with having a hand painted work of art onto their helmet , paintball mask , automobile bodywork , bicycle etc . Material - oil paint and technique which will create striking textures . And if you want something like this...
  6. Lots of wiper scratch HELP .

Helo , how are you ? How to remove those wiper marks and van gogh sun mark on windscreen ? I recently used a watermark remover that really works - 3R stain remover RM20 , any accessories shop will have one . BUT .. to my horror , due to my old windscreen , actually those watermark is...
  7. J

Summons: Popular Places

i know nowadays there is saman everywhere i just wanna share some places where u might take it as ok to park but stil u get saman wangsa maju , shoplot area opposite carrefour , never ever double parking at all or even go to the back of shoplots and park behind the back entrance unless...
  8. Guide To Make Oil Catch Bottle

helo , how are you . an oil catch bottle that i made , materials you will need = brain :hmmmm: , plastic bottle , 9mm hose , sponge like filter < like HKS element > this filter you can get when u buy items like computer parts , some wires , cutter and patience ... picture 1 -you must firstly...
  9. Mythbusters = toilet pills

helo all , i'am a super fans of the NatGeo MYTHBUSTERS ~ i watched them over and over again , then there is this episode where they test putting all sorts of stuff into an engine and also the fuel tank , well ... they did not strap it to a dyno ,but when they put moth balls / ubat gegat ? is...
  10. Q on Oil catch tank

I made one myself at home , i think it works not bad , material = plastic bottle , gas hose < i'am using 9mm transparent type > and sponge like thing that you often get when buying delicate items like computer internals , well still i wonder what is actually inside of a real oil catch...
  11. looking space saver tires

i 'm looking for 2 unit suitable for proton wira 175/13'rims and nissan sunny 185/14' rims please pm your detail and contact
  12. STOLEN my TIME CRIME ~

as topic it happens today sunday , february 21st i made a call to this person name alvin , hp number-016 3157626 might be an indian or singh that is located at subang < based on his voice > who is selling of a weber at >> http://www.mudah.my/Weber-dcnf-5060899.htm he told me he was...
  13. Q-4G15 ori carb ?

helo , i need a complete 4G15 carb . would like to know if proton still supply this ? the one with 4 air horn , just complete carb without manifold will cost me how much ?
  14. BMW 5 shit-ries question PLEASE HELP !

someone bought a BMW in my family tree < NOT ME !! > its a 5 series which is a M-sport version to my horror and suprise when i get to ride on it the door feels like anytime it will peel OFF! !!!! it was bought as a japanese import , the dealer said that BMW doors are like this even from...
  15. BUY weber carb and nissan E15 cam

looking for weber , not trumpet type , like normal type carb but inside is L shape for the air flow , 0.5 punya and nissan engine E15 < like nissan sunny but 1500cc > quarter camshaft , not high cam ah please pm me if got ,serious buyer ---------- Post added at 08:56 PM ----------...
  16. J

helo , have you catch the latest WRC ?

it was sebastian loeb who crashed .. gosh quite serious with a roll over ~ and statistic shown that usually he crashed on rally track that he is not familiar with and drop very far from the standing ... can't see at all to be exact ... intresting is >> 2 rally driver driving for citroen...
  17. stupid crime in balakong ,AGAIN !!! got your numberplate this time fxxker !!!

helo guys i hate this section but i have to post , again ... after few months before it was my mother kena rob at balakong shell station ... just happen an hour ago ,today i have matters to be done at balakong with soon yeen autopart while i have just park my car outside i went in to...
  18. absorber question

looking for absorbers for nissan sunny or langley my car either both but parts are usually identical need one that can be adjustable soft hard and height anyone got any suggestion on what brand of absorber are producing these ? price and where to get ?
  19. hi , engine transplant question ? nissan

i've got a question which nissan engine , is best to use everyday and easy to live with it doesn't need to be very powerful for fwd application a SR type or CA ? and please if can include cost of engine and transplant roughly thanks
  20. battery kill switch ?

i read some articles bout someone having it in the car can I ask what does it actually mean ? it will switch off the battery so that the car won't turn on if not on ? if so , i think it is quite useful for preventing theft ? coz it can make the car unstartable ? anyone know how to...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Watch this old movie cutscene, where Michael Caine drives an old Alfa Montreal with a nice V8 engine, waltzing by the Porsche 911S Targa, driven by the female actress, Maureen Kerwin, in the old movie, the Marseille Contract. Lovely scenes of cars driving side by side, passing by an old Citroen DS sedan.

YouTube - The Marseille Contract - Alfa Romeo Montreal vs...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience