Search results

1. rewlie

Cheapest VW launched in Malaysia: VW Polo Sedan!

VSC / turbo has been pulled out, no more fun..
  2. rewlie

FS: Mazda RX-7 Veilside Fortune Wide Body!!!!

I saw this car on NKVE a week ago, even though i was on opposite lane, my eyes straight away pointing to this car, really make a differ on the road!
  3. rewlie

[WTB] Evo 8 MR

byk jepp, tapi 100k++ mana nak dpt jepp, lu mintak evo 8 mr tuh, agak2 bajet jepp, tahap tu lancer gt biasa jek la, xpun 2nd hand evo 7 gta bleh la
  4. rewlie

Inspira, If convert body parts to Lancer GT

Yeah, agreed, just move this thread to Proton section.
  5. rewlie

New and proud Mitsu owner

And so far i have no doubt on their service quality, very good :biggrin:
  6. rewlie

About Lancer GT

One member has done it at Sri Damansara workshop, i check for u later the exact location Auto cruise for Lancer GT face-lift model has problem to install since ECU code is different, not that motor thingy, i can direct you to someone that know how to solve it, PM me once you got the...
  7. rewlie

Bro, The gifts that he promise you actually does not come official as part of item that you will receive when you buy GT. This actually the promise that SA made to sell the car, normally dealer will do this, not branch. If u got no official document from Mitsubishi Malaysia saying that you...
  8. rewlie

It will not void warranty, of course if something bad happened to electrical parts, svc center will find a reason to void it, but there is always a way to get them ignored, be nice to svc center ppl, join clubs, get to know each other, it will help. Just make sure installation done correctly by...
  9. rewlie

original evo 3

Thumbs up for rare monster breed :adore:
  10. rewlie

Yes that one is normal, and regarding "ting ting" sound, that one actually reminder for you to put your seatbelt on, try to put on your seatbelt even before you turn on the key, you will only hear "tak tak" sound.
  11. rewlie

Crime Doesnt Pay!

Some more he was spotted after he go to spa, hahaha, must be he so horny, cannot tahan and just go to spa without even change the car plate number, so stupid moron!
  12. rewlie

Lancer Sportback Ralliart. any test drive verdict/experience?

Hoho, it is the same concept they apply for Lancer GTs last time, but for Lancer GTS in USA, that's mean 2.4cc engine, here, a sticker addon. I think they need to learn more, do what Peugeot did for it's new 308 Turbo, facelift with addon 2 more gear and 16hp, not just a stupid facelift with...
  13. rewlie

Lancer Sportback Ralliart. any test drive verdict/experience?

Bro, they not had no stock, they actually not bringing it here, only normal edition, to bring Ralliart version in, MMM have to pay membership fee to Ralliart.. Unless you can get it from grey importer.. hehe
  14. rewlie

Clear pdrm summon for roadtax

Thanks for the update pal, my roadtax is going to expire around the clock and also searching for other ways to clear summon, luckily you inform us regarding your friend experience, not going to proceed with this, thanks.
  15. rewlie

Owning an Evo for a students dream in the next 5 years ...

Bro, My advise, upgrade slowly, i still remember one of the member here said, he can even buy Ferrari but not sure about maintaining it, so can you maintain it? Maintaining turbo much more than NA, so think first, unless you have loads of cash then no problem lah.. but said that, if you have...
  16. rewlie

Cross drilled and slotted disc brakes for lancer gt

Haha so i get it wrong for the description but true for what i saw, thanks buddy. Yeah true, we live only once, so take a good care of it.
  17. rewlie

About Lancer GT

Sunway area also got, after12, redzone..
  18. rewlie

Cross drilled and slotted disc brakes for lancer gt

If not mistaken, one piece referring to floating disc, like superbike disc, correct me if im wrong, usually this one really pricey leh.. one set Project MU cost 1000++ for front, rear much more like that price also, count in also new brake pad to suit the new disc, cost another 300++.
  19. rewlie

About Lancer GT

Small2 only la taiko, where got big, if big now i drive italia 458 already, huhuhu

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Im using wira se, wanted to change my tyre and rims to 15" for a better pick up.

Does anyone knows how much i can trade in my wira se rims and tyre together?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience