Search results

1. KungFuMan

Nissan Skyline ER34

Sold!!!
  2. KungFuMan

Nissan Skyline ER34

Sorry geng. I'm in offshore Trinidad & Tobago. You can try and get me on 20th Feb.
  3. KungFuMan

Nissan Skyline ER34

B.U.M.P! Price revise again~
  4. KungFuMan

Nissan Skyline ER34

B.u.m.p!
  5. KungFuMan

Nissan Skyline ER34

B.u.m.p!
  6. KungFuMan

Nissan Skyline ER34

That's what I thought too. Lol!
  7. KungFuMan

Nissan Skyline ER34

B.U.M.P. Interior pic uploaded.
  8. KungFuMan

Nissan Skyline ER34

Thanks, bump!
  9. Nissan Skyline ER34

Nissan Skyline ER34 (Price revised) sold!!!
  10. R34 engine swap labour cost

Hi friends. I plan to have my R34 GT-X convert to R33 RB26DETT with R33 5-speed manual transmission on January 2010. Heard a lot of talk about the labour cost. Some people says in KL they do it for less than RM1000 but I really doubt that. Can anyone guide me with this. If the...
  11. KungFuMan

Rb26dett - r33-gtr

B.u.m.p with interest. But now no money lew...
  12. KungFuMan

I want to drive a GTR

I can rent you my GiTaR. How? How? Lapan Ringgit perday...
  13. KungFuMan

Keyless Go for BNR34

It'll be much better if we can use kok to start the car. There's a special socket which you need to insert the key and hump it to start... Good invention... Ha! Ha!
  14. KungFuMan

RB26DETT: R32 vs R33 vs R34

Nope! The car should be basic stock with no modification. Could it be because it was hibernating too long at the showroom? Battery problem maybe? Bump: Nope! The car should be basic stock with no modification. Could it be because it was hibernating too long at the showroom? Battery problem maybe?
  15. KungFuMan

Which mean I need to get the new Console Meter izzit? Anyone selling NISMO meter? HE! HE! HE! But can't be to sure about that coz the car is quite new according to the mileage, it\s only 30,000km. He! He! Tak sabar mau tukar enjin, pokailah pulak... Anyway, I just spokes to my dad. He said...
  16. KungFuMan

Fellow ZTHrians. Sorry for been missing for almost a year. I was struggling to get through recession year (and still struggling). Finally, after 1 year and 3 months waiting, my humble 4doors GTX Skyline is out. Seriously guy, don't go to BumiAuto in Kampung Baru when you are buying a car. I...
  17. KungFuMan

My Skyline GT-S 4 doors

Are you sure I can join. Coz I budak-budak lagi ma. He! He! I just call my dealer and he told me that I can pick up my car already. Hopefully, that is true. So I guess due to recession I can only start my monster project in May or Jun this year. Start pray-pray~ Must cut a lot of activities. Cut...
  18. KungFuMan

Neighbors - how do THEY cope with you?

at the same time, I'm gay??? (Jokking hor) He! He! I don't think the man in the house will really feel disturbance. But prepare to feel the wrath of his wife.
  19. KungFuMan

My Skyline GT-S 4 doors

Oooooowwhhh~
  20. KungFuMan

My Skyline GT-S 4 doors

R20? Is that a gearbox type or just a typo error?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Do i need to change the spring to adjust the front high low so called adjustable suspension ?

Its on a Kenari with a 2.8kg spring (on pervious owner) and now put into my kenari it was too low til it hit my fender and bumper was gliding thru bump.

so i went back to titan and ask them to make the front higher, titan boss mr.richard say have to put in a spacer in the spring and adjust it higher.... he say that is the most fastest and cheapest way. (but not safe lar, i think!)

another way ...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience