Search results

1. GT Wing for Wira

Hi guys wanna sell my GT Wing, full fiber material due to store clearance. Package includes: GT Wing + all needed screws Price: RM100 Dealing method: COD Ampang, Cheras, Bangsar, Shah Alam, KL Location of seller: Pandan Indah Contact method/details: PM or SMS 017 - 616 2416...
  2. Bonnet pin with lock

hi guys, Please let me know where can i get this bonnet pin with key lock and how much? Tq
  3. [WTS] Twinmate SX10 (Netbook)

Item/Package includes: Intel Atom 1.6GHz 10.1" Screen 250Gb HDD, 2Gb DDR2 RAM Support Internal 3.5G Module Built-in 1.3 MP Web Camera WLAN IEEE 802.11 b/g 3400mAh Li-Polymer Battery Card Reader, USB Port, VGA Port 1 year Warranty Colours Option Available in Red(available)...
  4. Looking for JPJ runner to settle blacklist

hi there, want to find JPJ runner who can help to clear blacklist. Please PM or contact 0176162416. TQ :wavey:
  5. Good service tyre shop in KL

Hi guys, Had a bad experience wit a workshop in pandan indah last monday, went to adjust the height of my adjustable absorber, they charged RM15 each side. After awhile I noticed the left side was lower than the right, went back on Wednesday to re-adjust and they said they need to charge me...
  6. JPJ Blacklisted (how to settle)

Hello all sifus, need ya help.... Last july stuck in roadblock and then JPJ give me letter to go inspetion, a week after that my car accident and I forgot about it. I even lost the letter.huhu. Today i check my car no plate at JPJ website and its blacklisted. What is the best way to settle...
  7. Workshop Recommendation for Bluebird u12 conversion

hi guys & sifus, i'm having a bluebird u12 with major engine failure, parked at my house for bout 2 years. Its my late dad's car which i inherited and finally i have sum $$$ (hope its enuff) to spend on the car. The car is among my best memories of my dad, so i'm looking to restore the car...