Search results

1. S

Kenari 2000 Move Rs 1.3 Dvvt Turbo

theheheh... bro why wanna sell?? bored playing k-car edi ker?? ur buddy changed nick meh.. k_typeSILVER... :P :P
  2. S

ADC

waaaaa... then your'll car be so damn nice lor.. everybody upgrading.. mine only look like pakcik one... theheheheheh... satay everybody?? theheheheh... miss u la julie.. so hard to log in nowadays maa.. so busy.. keep this tread alive bro..
  3. S

1.3 Engine & Dash Board

injection or carb bro??? theheheh... just askin.. bit bodoh here lor.. help me..
  4. S

ADC

waaaa.... boring lar... no one to chat with..
  5. S

ADC

hurmmmmm... door handle just like forrester??? just like those mira mania put in their back door ker?? as for me.. thinks like worth for money.. got ori spoiler maa... as reverse light can put one pair of those altezza loke alike one... thehehehe.. sorry bro.. i only can log in at nite..
  6. S

ADC

julie: bro.. the backdoor just for 300.. ok meh??? thehehehehe...
  7. S

ADC

theheheheheh... it's been a looooooooooooooooooooog time tak log in here.. theheheheh... just wanna ask.. found one backdoor with spoiler.. but the plate holder just abit different lar.. there no light.. it's similar to the std plate holder.. just bit wider and written california.. errrr...
  8. S

Y10 SUnroof for sale

cekelat can kawtim one ker??? theheheheheh... makap.. makap...
  9. S

nissan ad resort

it's been along time tak masuk laa... theheheheh.. so busy la this year.. the car oso like 2 month never wash... how's everything??
  10. S

ADC

halo..halo.. it's been a long long time i've not been here.. so much progress.. julie also become taikoh now.. bobkidi oso sudah jadi paint master.. andy.. thheheheh bro.. nice work.. u guys really great to keep up this Y10 alive.. not like the odd day.. :D i'm bit busy now.. that's y cannot...
  11. S

NISSAN wagon

the very very want to join ler... but bit far for me.. ipoh-kl... theheheh.. but if u can buy me 2 glasses of milo... mou man tai... i'll come whwn ever there's a meets up... thehehehe...
  12. S

nissan ad resort

theheheheh...hepi holidays... hepi CNY... hepi hepi.. so long cannot log in wor... wonder why... theheheheh.. so.. what new?? any meets up lately???
  13. S

nissan ad resort

i'd meet the mr president and the vice plus 2 other member on monday nite.. they gave me a nice welcome to the club. they pick me up at 1.30am at the city hotel (budget hotel lor) as my car kena block at the hotel parkin lot. As i ride the mr president car.. cannot tahan worr... can see the moon...
  14. S

nissan ad resort

saturday morning... working lor.. bob.. relocated the air cond panel to which upper part?? as 'm using the 96 dash.. think that there's no place lor.. theheheheh.. have a double din in my room.. taken previously from my kancil.. averyday wonder how to fit in the ad's dash.. :lol: :lol: give me...
  15. S

what will be the best ???

here's another question to all my toyota bro... how to lowered the KE20?? the rear suspension ..... plz some one help me ..... plz... need to cut it?? just take out one of the layers?? how meh??
  16. S

nissan ad resort

theheheh... need to pm to get ur number ker julie?? cannot expose to public meh??? :lol: :lol: anyway.. i'll be in KL starting from this evening till tuesday.. so...any meet up?? julie can sponsor for drink maaa... theheheheh.... :D :D :D bob.. it's really hard to fit in the double din...
  17. S

nissan ad resort

theheh...the KE only for sunday fever lor.. gian to overshot masuk longkang.. :D :D :P but.. really izzit in JB they are using 15"mangkuk rim with super thick tyre?? need to see it bro.. theheheh... then the front light have to use the high beam all the time coz the normal one only suluh the...
  18. S

what will be the best ???

not really for racing purpose .. and not really for daily driving.. just need something that when i drive it.. then suddenly came a fiercefull wira,satria or even iswara stop next to me at the junction and lough at my car, while their girl just jeling me.. theheheheheh... really need to smoke...
  19. S

nissan ad resort

super mangkuk.. theheheh .. i'd used it on my KE20.. what the size of mangkuk rims they are using?? 15"?? 16?? try to get some pic la... theheheh... bob.. invite julie only ka??

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear Sifus,

Need your advice on the matter above. Recently when I shift the mmt gearbox to D the light was ok then a few seconds later the D light is blinking. What is the reason? After that I pull over at the road shoulder and engagse to N but the D light is still blinking.

Also, when I try to engage the E and S mode the selector indicator is not shown at the panel cluster.

I never experience this before.Please help... :banghead:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience