Search results

1. P

PS2 cheap sell

350 can?? if can contact me. 0128764000
  2. Air Asia Ticket To Kuching,sarawak

As State Above, I Want To Sell An Air Asia Ticket To Kuching,sarawak. Reason Of Selling Is Because I Had An Interview On That Day At Kl. Heres The Detail Of The Ticket. One Way Ticket = Lcct - Kuching Date = 2nd July 2008 ( 0820 Am ) Price = Rm 100(include Change Name...
  3. P

For Sale: Toyota Vios Dec'04 (Pix Inside)

ori sport rim still have ? pm me ur best price.
  4. P

Vehicle Shipping for EAST or WEST Malaysia

how much do u charge to ship a myvi from port klang to miri port ,sarawak? from jb to miri port,sarawak?
  5. P

Used Japan Car Parts

Bing up my post
  6. P

Used Japan Car Parts

FOR MYVI OWNER'S hid headlight rm 1200
  7. P

Used Japan Car Parts

FOR MYVI OWNER'S .. new boon lamp = rm500 rear bonnet = rm1200 halogen head light = rm700
  8. P

Used Japan Car Parts

FOR MYVI OWNER'S... REAR PASSO BUMPER RM 500 FRONT PASSO BONET WITH PASSO EMBLEM = RM1300 FRONT PASSO BUMPER - RM 500
  9. P

ipod classic 80gb for sell

pm me ur best price. thanxzxxxx :burnout:
  10. P

Sambung Bayar Cars:no Documents Needed - Do U Want To Buy Or Do U Want To Sell

what car u guys have?? kelisa auto got??
  11. P

Used Japan Car Parts

B.u.m.p ... 3/2/08
  12. P

Used Japan Car Parts

Guys ,please Give The Details When U Want To Ask. Model Of The Car , Year , Trd , Gt Or Wht So Ever. Thanks. My Last Order For This Month Will Be On 15th. My Contenna Will Arrive Malaysia End Of February. Thanks.
  13. P

Used Japan Car Parts

B.U.M.P.... thanxxx for ur order.
  14. P

Used Japan Car Parts

B.u.m.p... 2 / 2 / 08
  15. P

Used Japan Car Parts

PM me to get knw the price
  16. P

Used Japan Car Parts

B.U.M.P for today
  17. P

Used Japan Car Parts

by the way , please gv ur hp no with the PM so that i can confrim the price with u guys.
  18. P

Used Japan Car Parts

B.u.m.p. Pm Me For The Price.
  19. Used Japan Car Parts

Hai all.. i want to advertised that currently im supplying used japan car parts . Just the parts coz i dont have AP to import halfcut. The parts are imported from japan and it takes around 2 weeks to reach here. Please dont hesitate to meet or PM me for further details. The price will be more...
  20. P

Anyone who want to buy lichor & cigaratte

SecretSpeed .. u got PM

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I was asked by my friend to assist him with painting his brake calipers as the original metal finish just dun look good enough. Being an avid DIY-er and semi-pro detailer, I agreed to give a helping hand and lend him my tools as well.

Owner removing the wheels of his car.

When working with the car up, always use an A-Stand to ensure maximum safety...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience