Search results

1. C

Nissan cefiro rb20det for sale

updated.. picture
  2. C

Nissan cefiro rb20det for sale

bro, replied ur email. can email me at [email protected]
  3. Nissan cefiro rb20det for sale

Nissan cefiro A31 rb20det for sale Nissan cefiro A31 rb20det for sale Guys, selling off my cefiro A31. Converted to rb20det manual with handbrake. The headlight and front bumper also change to R32. Turbo timer: Blitz DTT Rear Axle change LSD installed 16" Impuls rim It's a 1990 car. Just...
  4. C

Pivot Raizin Volt Stabilizer - Merdaka Promo!

wat is the different between Pivot Raizin VS and Pivot Energy VS other than the look itself? Performance wise, is it the same? And how much it is to deliver to JB?
  5. C

Sport Rim Big Clearence.... (Auto Equipe)

interested in this, but not able to view the pic WORK Blade Plus, PCD114.3 4/5 holes offset 25 17" x 7JJ RM1500 http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y1...85/P6280066.jpg
  6. C

strut bars

Calvin, Do you have 3 point front strut bar for A31? I search the ultraRacing website, cannot file le.
  7. C

16'Racinghart RIMS SELL

wat is the offset?
  8. C

Ultra racing (original) penang dealer

Any 3 point front bar for cefiro A31. Cannot find it from the website. How much?
  9. C

A31 steering wobbles

Thxs man.. I guess the problem should be my rim. I have done balancing and alignment a few time. Still the same. What is the best offset rim for A31 with r32 4pot caliper?
  10. A31 steering wobbles

I just did an engine transplant on my A31 to rb20det. Change the brake to r32 4pot caliper. I have to install spacer as my 17" rim is rubbing the caliper. I can see the brake disk is abit worn out. got ppl say i need to sent the brake disk for scrubbing to even back the disk surface. The...
  11. C

Genuine GAB Absorbers for sales

pls pm me the price for A31
  12. C

Looking for cefiro A31 parts

I have one rb20e auto engine. I just converted my A31 1990 to manual turbo engine. If u wan, let me know. the engine is now in JB work shop. can contact me @ 012-726 9538
  13. C

Promote Rev 2.0 KEVLAR

Do you have any body kit for cefiro A31? How much??
  14. C

anti-heat wiper blades

i got the 2 pair of the silicon wiper refill for about rm21/pair. the brand is EuTech. the blade have 2 color, white and blue. I think blue colour is the new one. So got 2 pair of the blue colour wan. Have not tested yet. Have u heard before?
  15. C

anti-heat wiper blades

anywher selling silicon wiper refill only? I went to thailand, the tesco there is selling silicon wiper refill. anyone have any idea? good or not?
  16. C

Where Can I Get Tufoil?

any dealer around JB?
  17. C

~cefiro A31 owners forum~

guys, I newbie with A31 My car currently using standard rim. want to check whether this rim and tyres is suitable for A31. :huh: Offset: +42. PCD: Dual PCD 100/114.3 - 8 HOLES. Comes with a Falken ZE512 205/40/17.
  18. C

I check with one chop chop shop. selling skyline r32 gts with bodykit is about rm3500. :o i think rather expensive wat u guys think?
  19. C

Bargain corner!

Thanks bro. :D pm me the price
  20. C

got my A31 1990 for less than 20k. The condition not so good but definitely not cut. jack up the car, got a bit rust at the bottom. the roof is ok leh. no hei pok. Anyway need to touch up the car and put antirust. Wher u guys do the antirust? any good shop to recommend. how much and how long it...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Some fans complain that the newer muscle cars don't match up to it's glorious days in the past. So, Motortrend is able to bring back it's older ancestors to compare against its newer brethren . Enjoy this nostalgic video of the Old meets the New. Star cars include a 2011 Camaro SS against the '69 Camaro SS396 that inspired its design; a 2011 Challenger SRT8 meets the '70 Challenger it so faithfully resembles...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience