Search results

1. Z

2017 Mazda CX-5

Test drove the tiguan yesterday also, the lag in turbo and DSG is really bad. CX-5 does drive better, but personally i feel the Forester does drive surprisingly well, i didnt expect the 2 liter AWD perform pretty good at low-end.
  2. Z

Yokohama ADVAN Fleva V701

I am using RE003 on my car, and yes, during Wet days is not that good compared to PS3. When new it is quite good, but when use more than 50% that time, it is really not inspiring confidence in wet. But not as bad as those NCT5 or so i guess... As previous i was using CC5 and MC5, it was...
  3. Z

Goodyear Wrangle Triplemax for Forester

Nice, look like it can do some serious offroading with this tyres. Feedback seems positive..how about the road noise?
  4. Z

Alignment shop in PJ/KL

Is it the Big Michelin shop who does for lorries as well?
  5. Z

Alignment shop in PJ/KL

Thx guys, will give them a try.
  6. Alignment shop in PJ/KL

Hi Guys, anyone got tyre shop to recommend for doing wheels alignment? Looking for a good 1 as the previous few i went was not up to what i want.
  7. Z

Michelin PS4

Yea...They are pretty soft..but that is my opinioin la... RSR, RE003, Champiro HPY have much harder sidewall compared to PS3... That why i think it's pretty comfy using PS3 compared to other UHP...:driver:
  8. Z

Michelin PS4

nice thread pattern.. Hopefully it comes with a harder sidewall as PS3 is kinda soft for a UHP tyre..
  9. Z

Standard absorber

I see..meaning they can even modify the abs and not just to servicing. Great.. Might give them a call and see what can they do for my current shocks. Thanks.
  10. Z

Standard absorber

Hi Izso, PRS does only oem shock and their shock? Or they do for other brands as well? Looking to rebuild my dampers...
  11. Z

Tire Price list Zth

215/50R17 Archiles ATR Sport - RM240 Weng Heng Tyre Bkt Kemuning Batu 8 (Jan-15) Dunlop DZ 101 - RM385 WE Auto Tesco Ampang .. Sep-13 Falken 453 (Japan) - RM425 Weng Heng Bukit kemuning (Apr-14) Falken ZE522 - RM248 Excellent Speed (Kepong) (Apr-14) Goodyear F1 D5 - RM420 Hup Shun Sunway...
  12. Z

Change of tyre size

Haha...i really don't know how those stance cars driver drive their cars man...The car is so low and their ride is rock hard... Really salute them...:adore::adore:
  13. Z

Change of tyre size

Haha..dont want la..car looks weird...and later have to stretch tyre with this kind of width...
  14. Z

Change of tyre size

Ya..that why change back the same size..looks weird when change to smaller size...
  15. Z

Change of tyre size

In the end i just change back to the same 215/50/17. Since the price is similar with 225/45/17... ---------- Post added at 02:15 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:15 PM ---------- In the end i just change back to the same 215/50/17. Since the price is similar with...
  16. Z

RCS adjustable ~ Inspira / Lancer GT

GBsaint; Nope...william is still using it..but it's from the same batch...William's one has a different tuning though as he is using different engine... g4i8y0t: erm..it's come like that for RCS...no additional dust cover...
  17. RCS adjustable ~ Inspira / Lancer GT

Item 1: RCS Adjustable for sale:- Properly calculated using RCS kinectic software & 1 month on the road fine tuning to achieve this setup. This is for those looking for a proper tune adjustable that can be used for daily driven and occasional touge & track use. Item comes with Evo X top mount...
  18. Z

First Impression: RCS Suspension - Velocity Sensitive Dampers

Not too sure about the price for new component, but i think it should be cheaper than RCS as the operation cost is not as high as before. Now small little shop only. Quality wise i can't comment as have yet to see the new product. Still quite new though for RDS, around 2 months max i guess..
  19. Z

First Impression: RCS Suspension - Velocity Sensitive Dampers

Basically from what i know, RDS actually is being operated by the Staff who used to work with RCS. Their previous partnership somehow did not work out hence clayton & nanda did not continue with the brand. But they still give advice to the guys at RDS from time to time. But no worries, they are...
  20. Z

SACHS Super Touring Shock Absorber

Do you have for inspira?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys and gals,

Any good polish and wax shop in JB to recommend?

I use to know one shop where they offer membership and after you join membership everytime you polish & wax they only charge you for RM38. But that shop close down liao. Got any this kind of shop in JB?

Regards,
Jason LEL
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience