Search results

1. CEL show code 17 n 36... how to fix?

recently i juz replace a P30 ECU,everything going well. but d next day,it show code 17,36 n my speedo also not function. how can i fix this problem?
  2. need help about R-SPEC DSM340 meter...

hi,hondarian members... i just get 1 dsm340 from my frenz,but i dunno how to install it on my SR3??? actually inside got user manual but it written in japanese. n i dunno what it writting about??? anyone can help me? thaks in advance...
  3. P30 ecu...

greeting to all hondarians mbr n sifu... i got sumthing to ask regarding my P30 ecu! my ecu (37820-P30-950) is it got tcs? i try use other ecu but rpm cant function,i heard da bcoz of that none tcs ecu. Is it true? From whr n how v know our ecu got tcs? what the tcs function? thanks in advance....
  4. Looking for EG stuff...

im looking for eg dashboard(grey or black) with meter,console,wiring lah. n also looking for B16A OBD1 P30 MT ECU??? pm me [email protected] loc:penang
  5. TDC(Top Dead Center) sensor problem

halo,greeting to all vtec members n sifu..... i got sum problems with my ride,likes hard to start,suddenly 'mati' while driving n etc... i try check the CEL n it blink 8 short times. is it means tdc sensor problems? can sum1 advice how to fix? i took my car 4 pomen last weeks n he told me da...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

let me share something that happend to me today...

one chinese guy around 35 years of age... in a waja (condition new) started staring at me when we stopped at the traFFic lite..

then the fu**er starts raming his engine like mad trying to ajak me to a race....

when the traffic lite went green he started to act crazy by spinning his tire...

i using a GSR by the time his car tire stopped spinning i already gave him 50 meter lead

then the fu**er came to the back and started kissing my...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience