Search results

1. G

MR2\MRS Stuff to exchange\sale

Hey Alvin I will take these 2 please : 1. Cusco Brake stopper 2. TOMS rear RCA I will call you tomorrow. Thanks.
  2. G

Soff, pm replied.
  3. G

Hi guys Anybody want anythng (MR2 related) from over here in Oz? I'm from Melb. Anything small/light I can carry is fine. I will be back in KL in a couple of weeks. Let me know. Cheers, T. BTW Happy Lunar New Year to all my Chinese bros :) May this be another great year of MR2ing.
  4. G

Hey Al, you've got pm.
  5. G

MRS GT300 kit Work in progress pics

Nice work Mic!! Cant wait to see it in person! GL!
  6. G

WTB: SW20 3SGTE GearBox

hey guys.. looking for a g/box too ..prefer with lsd. in no rush but g/box on way out. just let me know. thanks guys.
  7. G

Mr2 vs M3

haha..ok celaka ;) well..then can test drag with my very powerful 145kw automatic beemer ;) hehe winner gets TT :P
  8. G

Mr2 vs M3

lol..hey fren.. i wouldnt say 'faster than' by itself .. cos Supras are bloody fast once they wind up! The times here are only for the quarter mile..and we know that Supras are damn difficult to launch bcos of traction probs.. more so here where temp is cooler and road surface not as harsh...
  9. G

1mz-fe & 3vz Fe

huh? I was mainly referring to SW20s .. not as familiar bout the ZZ's. Although one of our close friend here has a ZZ30 and installed a GT28 turbo on it. Goes pretty well without being too peaky. I must admit though, the thought of swapping the SW for a ZZ has crossed my mind lol .. oh well...
  10. G

Mr2 vs M3

hey Mic, wat mods has yours got? (the show/street car)
  11. G

hey Al did u get my PM?
  12. G

1mz-fe & 3vz Fe

Nice! :) A bit closer to home .. one of our MR2 gurus.. in Perth Think he had the fastest (1/4 mile drag) 'street' MR2 in Oz with a 11.3 sec. Think he was still trying to break into the 10s. Here's his site: WTF Auto - www.wtfauto.com Now has put a V6 into one of the other MR2 We get a...
  13. G

Mr2 vs M3

Hey all, I know u guys settled already..but just my 2cents.. from being a drag slut here :p I dont think a stock/std SW20 turbo can pull away from a E46 M3 that easily if they both giving it a good go. However with some mods ie. ECU, exhaust and more boost (say about 13psi), it will. I tried...
  14. G

Thanks Tom Interested in the CT20 turbo. What condition is it in? If good, I will take it. Where abouts are you located? Maybe can pick up? May also be interested in the intake and throttle body. oops..realised you're in Subang?
  15. G

Hey Tom the CT20..is that off a SW20 or a ST205? Other stuff I am looking for is (sorry if this is not the place to post this) : 1. TRD Front strut brace 2. TRD quickshift kit Thanks guys.
  16. G

What Toyota RWD turbo to get??

Thanks Kanazai mang! :) What have you got? Who are the good mod workshops around KL for Toyotas?
  17. G

FYI - Oz Toyota TRD Aurion

been informed by one of the guys at toyota thats the car is back on sale now. havent read any official news on it yet tho the incident with the engine was apparently a once off .. rumoured to be a bit of a silly abuse by one of the ppl who drove it.
  18. G

What Toyota RWD turbo to get??

thnx kanazai.. u got pic of the mkII? Someone ^ said a Crown MKII.. I only know of a Toyota MKII.. pic below. I dont mind the looks of the Cressida.. dont think i really want the VIP style..but something that can look a bit aggressive :) So which model is more common in Msia ie for parts...
  19. G

FYI - Oz Toyota TRD Aurion

err..the link I posted had the sequence of events ..up to the current status.. which they say has the sales been indefinitely suspended .. but they will resell the cars again after further investigations. they have invested too much in it to not continue. as we know the camry/ aurion is a...
  20. FYI - Oz Toyota TRD Aurion

Just thought you Toyota guys might be interested to know this. In Oz, the Aurion is basically an upspec Camry with a 3.5L V6. But TRD Aust has gone one up by putting an Eaton twin vortices supercharger... and accompanying body, interior and suspension mods. I have included link for those...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

anyone has this complete set of alarm which they dont want and want to dispose of...let me know i am interested to take...from horn to control board and remote...if u guys got then pm me...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience