Search results

1. Eg6

Hi bros... I`m looking for Ori EG6 in decent condition fo sale.. Any infos...do PM me or drop me an SMS/call : 016 858 5656 Thanx a lot!
  2. Ecu

Sifus n Hondarians. . . I found one EG6 halfcut with LSD yr pre-94 (as the interior is grey). .. everything looks stock in the engine bay (internals not sure)..BUT I noticed tat the ECU is different than mine.. -Standard(from factory) EGs with B16a supposed to have small square-shapped ECUs...
  3. Difference(s) between `96 n `98 ITR

Any sifus here knows?Performance wise tat is...and the spec as well.I know tat `98 ITR using 5lugs pattern..and 4.785 FD.Wat abt the disc diameter?And also the ratios?Is it the same?Suspension settings and sway bars?:confused_smile: Wats the current market price for the complete h/cut of...
  4. DC2 Type R Brake Servo

Hello bros and sifus.... Can anyone elaborate me on the above mentioned item...what are the difference between the Type R and the NON Type R brake servos... Any illustrations/pictures would be very much appreciated... Thanx a lot....
  5. B16B into EG6

Bros and Sifus, I need verification on this matter.Can a B16B engine and steering rack fit into an EG6 without any modification? What about any other problem?If theres any la....:Not_Impressed: Any infos on this matter are very much appreciated!Thanx in ADVANce!
  6. EK9/DC2 ori muffler

Greetings guys,bros,sifus..hondarians Im looking for the above mentioned items.prefer in Good condition ler... if u have pics pls post together gether,ok...thanx! Have a nice day!
  7. B16B Pistons

Guys and gurus and sifus... I want to get a B16B OEM pistons,but without the rings.My Q is; can I just fit it into my current B16A block?How about the rings?Any modifications needed to be done to the block? Thanx! :)
  8. EK9 Meter

Have any 1 here ever done this?Or know if it can fit?will there be any gap or `jarak`? Thanx in advance guys!
  9. Gearbox problem

Hi, My tranny is very hard to engaged,all gears incl.reverse.What seems to be the problem?Changed the gear oil already,but still have the problem sometimes.. Any ideas/solutions?Any good gear oil to recommend for B16a? Thanx a lot guys!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

How to save your oxidized Head Lamp

oxidized Head Lamp affect Millions of vehicles. majority of these aging is caused by the heat generated from the projection inside and exposed to the harsh environment like sun + improper wash making it worse in Malaysia, eg foam used! what we usually seeat the road side carwash, where one single foam used to clean entire car.....! wrong solvent use....degreaser ..+..FAB washing powder....+ strength = DAMAGE slowly after over time...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience