Search results

1. evo4 n evo4 rs gear ratio ...?

anyone know what is the difrent of evo4 4wd gear ratio n evo4 rs ratio...? n evo3 gear ratio...?
  2. cameron highland

maybe we should orgenise a trip to cameron highland..! any idea...? cornering kau kau there..hhaa...:driver:
  3. hydra ems n AEM ecu

anybody here using the hydra ems ecu n AEM ecufrom US....before...?
  4. fuel vpower

guy..just wanna to know that the feul..vpower can boost to the max power..2bar ..? or maybe more..? with the fully buid engine..piston rod n everthing ...! any idea...?
  5. trip to thailand paradise.

guy..i think we should arrange a long jerney trip..to thailand..bangkok ..or..maybe koh samui.. if too far maybe can arrange to phuket ...or hatyai..:burnout: got gfren bring gfren..if not yet have gfren hahah..sure that is a paredise city.. any idea...?
  6. nitro or boost juice..(menthanol)

:rofl:anyone dc5 sifu here add nos or menthanol here before...?
  7. drift master

anyone here wanna sell yokomo drift master here...? pm me...
  8. arias 86mm piston

i have a set new Arias piston for sell ..rm2300 n a set tomei evo4-8 270" cam shalf rm2700 new n tomei cam pulley rm1100 all brand new....pls call 0124893661 leng rev enterprise

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I was helping my dad's friend with a problem with his lo47 pajero on 4g54 engine.
He complaint about lack of power.

I check the ignition and it was a mile off at beyond 10degree after tdc.
I reset the ignition to 7btdc and was surprised that the engine backfires so i retune to 5 btdc and let him have a go.he said no improvement and the engine is idling badly and it still backfire.

So,i set it at 7 after tdc and the engine becomes smoth.
This time i went with him for a test drive.i...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience