Search results

1. L

TTA Finals Fastest NA in Class – 2:31:01 Kazama Autoworks FD2R on Semis

LAMETIMER, O.M.G your english is killing everyone here. new computer camera ?lol...nice 1 dude. alright cave man you are the best here.lol
  2. L

TTA Finals Fastest NA in Class – 2:31:01 Kazama Autoworks FD2R on Semis

hahhahahahaha,,,LAPtimer i dont think he got A car to go sepang...does rapid bus passes there???yeah race in his head...IMAGINE got lah....loser
  3. L

Ken Ji's super-smooth 2:26.3 Onboard Lap Video at the 2010 Time To Attack Finale

LAPTIMER is a [email protected] said...ok guys.... the way he talked i already knew this loser got no car...he is just a ps3 driver"and i dont think this loser got money to buy a ps3....hahhahahaha...maybe try out at sony store"freeloader"...driving sim expert wannabe...kakakakakak I Vote...
  4. L

The Attackers Hall Of Fame List! Time To Attack 3: Sepang - Oct 31st 2010

hahahah...benjamin lo aka badboyben the poser suks big time.....
  5. L

A hole-in-one for the Volkswagen Golf 1.4 TSI

why cant the pictures be shown together with the wordings?maybe is my brownser....dunno...
  6. L

[WTS] Mitsubishi Evo 8 MR (Track Car)

Patrick badawi's car...:D
  7. L

New Engine for All Skyline

Hai...no point talking to u...since u only drive a 4 pot..lol.j/k..arnage R or T..both using the same engine...that's V8 6.75L TT...w12 only comes in 6.0L twin turbo.only Continental GT and Continental Flying Spur using them..sorry i didn't do any research..only driven the real thing...maybe u r...
  8. L

New Engine for All Skyline

:angry_smile: this is not a W12 engine....it's a v8 6.75l twin turbo from arnage R ...w12 r much smaller/compact..u sell the engine..dunno is a v8 or a w12..sure or not..lol
  9. L

Lap Times

hahahahhahaah......2:24? i think u play GT4 or nfs too much................hehehe........
  10. L

Jackie Chan Edition Evo - FireSports No.1/50

this version is not that nice...... version 8...http://www.firesports.co.jp/firesports/democar01.html version 9....not bad...but the yellow cf...not my cup of tea... http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19482
  11. L

Lap Times

cmon man...we r not stupid here.....fully track tuned EP3/DC5 clocked around your time with road tires.....with slick tire they will do 2:30-2:31....their BHP r around 260bhp-280bhp....if your spec is similar to theirs......:)
  12. L

Ideal daily driver AND trackday car??

Honda DC5....:D...
  13. L

Nicole, the chick modder

biss bizz buzz...zzzzzeeeeee.......omg...so many flies in here...heheheheh
  14. L

sea monkey kits- glwo in the dark..?

at Toys "R" Us .
  15. L

Random Car Pics

like i said b4...whatever friend....so what if ,it's traceable and internet is a very small place?if u see me in real person..u cant do any thing to me....what can u do...huh???....i'm not in the wrong or broke the law...HEH..winks...
  16. L

Random Car Pics

heh...under the pariah category..heh...
  17. L

Random Car Pics

u must be indian rite?heh...whatever...the end....waste my time talking to lamer...the end
  18. L

Random Car Pics

i think ah beng's car...they r nicer looking....that's a very geli art...ask around ...see ppl say nice or not.....ppl from the place where they did the airbrushing...also think they got no taste..hehhehehe.............

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I was invited over to Sepang yesterday by one of the owners of a Gallardo that I'm trying to arrange a photoshoot with. This might be difficult to believe, but I've actually never ever been to Sepang before. Sure, I've actually passed by it a couple of times on the way to the low-cost terminal... but I've never stepped on the hallowed grounds. Honestly, I wouldn't typically have made it there...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience