Search results

1. dokaugot

Change Throttle Body 1.5 SVDO type to 1.8 SVDO type

before you change the TB, I suggest that you use the Open Pod Air Filter first with high flow. You will notice the difference, if you still wanna chnage the TB after that, then only you do it. just my 2 cent
  2. dokaugot

Throttle Body Modification

Good idea. ---------- Post added at 10:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 AM ---------- my comment 1. there is no thermostat-look-alike thing in the tb. try dismantle everything. the water just run thru it. 2. if you own a wira, there is a problem with the TB, when you slow...
  3. Throttle Body Modification

Hi, Im getting upset with my TB usable life, use for 2 years, then its kong again. rev up high n down erraticly. thanks to the plastic ISC. then i decide to use my tb but with some mods, no isc at all. its the isc that keep broken and i had to buy whole new set of tb again. I have...
  4. dokaugot

Where to buy Polyester Resin?

The this resin is the same resin for fibreglass? If it so, you may find it at hardware store. Dont forget to buy some hardener too.
  5. DIY - Swapping Wira's Meter with Lancer's

Good day, My Wira meter posses so many problem as it reaches 2xx,xxxkm liao. I bought Lancer meter from a friend for RM100 and DIY fitting it. The cluster removal is quite straight forward but the socket pin rearrangement is really complicated. Thus, I would like to share the pin...
  6. DIY - Install FICD

Ever experienced engine stall with air-conditioner on when you car slow down? What if its happen at the moment when you in a middle of U-turn? I bet your heart will pounding rapidly. FICD is a little device that will help you with this problem. The concept is, this device will allow vaccum...
  7. Diy-fixing Odometer.

My odometer sometimes move and roll, but most of the time, freeze up. So its hard for me to track down my mileage. New odometer cost RM 150. So I decide to fix it myself. http://www.dokaugot.fotopic.net/
  8. dokaugot

how to dismantle wira se front bumper

visit this website, i also learn from him. khguan.fotopic.net
  9. dokaugot

need help on lost of black oil vitara

using mineral oil is cheaper and use more weight lubricant maybe 20w-50 mineral. leak with synthetic lighter oil will make leak worst. where is leaking, oil sump cover, loosen drain oil plug, valve cam cover?
  10. dokaugot

need gd opinion on water injection.

Most likely by using that bottle water injection, you will suck air a lot and this alone will lean the mixture, and you will have problem sooner or later. I have done this, but someone(drex or guan) warning me about damaging valve seal. Water Injection can be done properly with pump...
  11. dokaugot

Cheat Ecu to Save Fuel....

can i cure the knocking with water injection?
  12. dokaugot

Cheat Ecu to Save Fuel....

anyone heard about COSM-II? or EFIE? both gadjet also to cheat O2 sensor voltage to ecu. But if someone really want to build COSM-II, visit COSM-II - AN ALTERNATIVE TO EFIE :: Fotopic.Net But they are invented to use with HHO,hydrogen on demand. Lean petrol a bit in close loop and...
  13. dokaugot

DIY-Flush Engine Oil With ATF

Yeah, now i know it. But, which is better? pump or traditional way? can pump suck everything between small angle and gaps? Actually Im a bit sceptical using pump, would stick to old school ways.
  14. dokaugot

yes la in the long term, anyway no one flush for more than 30 minutes,rite?regardless whatever type of flushing ingredient you use. Anyway, try google about it, i find a lot of good testimonial about flush with atf, so i decide give it a try. There is some workshop use some type of pump to...
  15. dokaugot

No for short duration. Atf still have lube properties,not like kerosene.
  16. dokaugot

I dont know where to get it, thanks for the tips anyway. If I get my hands on Shell flush, will update it in my website.
  17. DIY-Flush Engine Oil With ATF

Good day to all, I use ATF-Automatic Transmission Fluid to flush my engine oil. Did this after read it in the net. Some flush with kerosene. visit this website: dokaugot :: Fotopic.Net
  18. dokaugot

Super strong magnet - filter engine's tiny partiche (filtermag)

I can see clearly, i catch quite a lot metal debris.
  19. dokaugot

Super strong magnet - filter engine's tiny partiche (filtermag)

Strongest magnet is NeoDymium. Can be salvage from your used harrdisk. How many gauss actually filtermag have?
  20. dokaugot

DIY the "probably the only real FUEL SAVER"

Hope u dont quit, but if u do, can u give all your item to me? hehe

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i'm curious.. how to give a waja turbo?
OTHER THAN transplanting engines.
so far i haven't seen any turbo kit that fits a waja..

any way to give a waja turbo WITHOUT transplant?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience