Search results

1. Blitz20_86

Clutch Kit Condition

The ogura cost RM1200 second hand.. still have lots of life left.. As for the synchro, its my mistake.. i've asked the tech, its brand new.. sorry guys for the wrong info..
  2. Blitz20_86

Clutch Kit Condition

its used.. can't afford brand new.. tight budget.. gf making noise.. lol.. the used syncro cost RM400. Regarding whether its a type r or not, im not sure. I should have ask him..
  3. Blitz20_86

Clutch Kit Condition

sure, will do.. i did changed my 2nd gear synchro when i replaced my clutch. Had some issue with the 2nd gear change. Anyway, i'm car pooling to work nowadays.. lol...
  4. Blitz20_86

Clutch Kit Condition

actually, ehdrian is right. I first thought the Ogura Super Single is hard to drive but surprisingly, its not. Its more easier to drive compare to puck clutches. Anyway, this is the whole story. At first, i was using the Exedy 4 puck clutch and one day i went through a flood, not very deep. Soon...
  5. Blitz20_86

Clutch Kit Condition

Awesome.. Haha.. Not for the sound of coz.. I daily drive the car.. But I have to be in the terrible jam everyday.. After all the stop and go traffic, the clutch starts to slip.. It seems the clutch could not withstand the traffic
  6. Clutch Kit Condition

Hi guys, I've recently replaced my clutch kit from Exedy Clutch Kit Stage 1 to Ogura Super Single. My mechanic told me that the Exedy Clutch Kit is still usable but I'm in doubt. Please do let me know what you guys think. Your help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.
  7. Blitz20_86

Carbon Fiber

How much for civic ek front fenders and front hood? Thanks.
  8. Blitz20_86

Nardi Classic 360mm

plz pm best price.. thanks
  9. Blitz20_86

Please help guys - advise needed!! Pls contribute!

I did a speed reading.. but in the end, i don't know what im reading.. lol
  10. Blitz20_86

Dogathon 2012 - For dog lovers out there

lol.. if you cant bring her, bring yourself.. haha..
  11. Dogathon 2012 - For dog lovers out there

Hi all dog lovers / owners, Dogathon is an annual charity event which is all about dogs. Not forgetting, it is the largest dog gathering in Malaysia. Admission is free and everyone is invited. There will be a dog marathon for your champs to join in, dog grooming and many more. Don't keep your...
  12. Blitz20_86

Which is da best? Ron 95..shell,bhp,esso???

ESSO all the way
  13. Blitz20_86

R35 brake pad

For Endless front pads, i think its around RM1400 to RM1500 if not mistaken
  14. Blitz20_86

Perodua Myvi Ezi 2007

Price reduced to Rm 35000.
  15. Perodua Myvi Ezi 2007

Hi everyone, Im selling off my Perodua Myvi Ezi year 2007. This car comes with airbag, ABS, full tinting, 17 inch Enkei SC09 rims, Falken tires which are in very good condition. I've changed the front and rear brake pads recently. Always service on time and the car is accident free. Im selling...
  16. Blitz20_86

Carbon Fiber Vented Hood - 350Z, RX8, MarkX, Swift, FD2R, MUGEN RR

Hi there, How much will it cost for the 350z cf hood plus postage to sabah? Thanks.
  17. Blitz20_86

anyone got myvi steering vibrate problem

angrysnail: timing chain
  18. Blitz20_86

anyone got myvi steering vibrate problem

yeah.. im a technician in perodua and there are quite alot of myvis came to change the disc..
  19. Blitz20_86

Mivec Heat for Sell!!!

im interested if its a mivec head..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi sifu's,
juz wondering why the top speed of my car 1.8 Mivec hard to reach 200km/h after 160km/h...im using standard gti gearbox....i tot standard gti gearbox should be able to reach 200km/h without any problem....pls help me
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience