Search results

1. Sentra R-Tune

Looking For Mitsubishi Evo 6.5 -Tommi Makinen

Hey dude, Still in the look out for a TME? I have one at the moment and planning to let it go at a good price. Do watsapp me or call me at 017-3596191 if you are still keen in getting one. Regards,
  2. Sentra R-Tune

Golf GTI MK5 OEM spare parts, Timing belt kits, spark plugs etc etc...

Hi Hankeymeal, Good evening. From your thread above, I understand that you are looking for OEM parts to service your Golf GTI right? Well if you are looking for OEM parts for your Golf, do let me know as I am currently importing OEM parts from Germany for some of my customers and I am more...
  3. Sentra R-Tune

Convoy + Touge (moutain run) comming

Bro, I too would like to join for the run...count me into....:)
  4. Sentra R-Tune

Mitsubishi Lancer Marketplace Links - Parts & Others

Bro how much are u willing to let got your Original Enkei rims for Evo 6.5?
  5. Sentra R-Tune

Convoy + TT to Seremban (Survey)

good idea man....wat would be the proposed date for this? ---------- Post added at 05:22 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:22 PM ---------- Good idea man, but wat would be the proposed date for this TT?
  6. Sentra R-Tune

Mitsubishi Lancer Marketplace Links - Parts & Others

Bro, how much are u selling of your Mines ECU? and is it suitable for Evo 6.5 tommi makinnen edition?...would like to know more about this product. Appreciate your feedback dude
  7. Sentra R-Tune

TT Session 11th March, Friday 2011

Hey all,, I am a newbie here...and i would like to join the TT session. but unfortunately my car is in the workshop for some repairs...might not be able to make it for the session.. is there any other way for me to submit the form to you guys?....:)
  8. Sentra R-Tune

NissaN siLvia S15-Many ExtraS

Hey there, Please do send me the pic of your car, i would like to have a look at the pic since i m considering to get a S15. please send to [email protected] thanks bro
  9. Sentra R-Tune

Nismo muffler for NA cars.

Bro, can it be installed in an N16 model?..if can i would like to meet up wit u and see your product if u still have it..Thanks
  10. Sentra R-Tune

Adjustable Cam Pully !!!

Man, does it fit for Sentra N16 model automatic?...Please do provide me with the details, and what make is it? Does it come with warranty and how long?
  11. Sentra R-Tune

Sentra Boleh Club!! ~Sentra~ The Best of The Best!

Hi guys, I also would like to know what other kind of modification can be done for this car, beside transplanting the SR20 or SR 16 engine for the time being, cause i would like to increase my pickup since it is kinda very slow...:) And is there anyother members who are using the same...
  12. Sentra R-Tune

Sentra Boleh Club!! ~Sentra~ The Best of The Best!

hey guys, i am new here, and i would like to find some info for my Sentra N16 model: 1: what is the best option for me if i wanna change rim (16 inch or 17inch Rims ) 2: I am planning to install a set of Tein Sports Spring, and i am wondering which model will best suit my ride ( S-tech...
  13. Sentra R-Tune

{wts}hid Conversion Kit 6000k N 8000k Start From Rm450

hey man, i would like to know how much are u willing to sell your H4 HID kit for the 8000k temp. And also does it come wit waranty, and it is made where. Other than that, where could i meet u if i am interested in buying it from u. Thanks Sentra R-Tune

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Pictures showing the 2010 livery of Kimi Raikkonen's Citroen C4 WRC, and the Finn's WRC race-suit, have been released by Red Bull.

In stark contrast to his Ferrari red ensemble of 2009, Raikkonen's new colour scheme is predominantly blue.<!--more-->

His car features an all-blue bonnet, and blue pained...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience