Search results

1. K

Ori Satria GTI 1.8

Interesting... but the lips is a bit irritating and what kind muffler you using? ECU is Siemen or Mitsu?
  2. K

GTi 05'

OkOk then I try hunt for version MMC (before 03')? It is true the maintenance cost will be higher than normal?
  3. GTi 05'

Hi guys & gals at ZTH, Would like to get some opinion from everyone here on the Satria GTi 05' regard to its maintenance, pros & cons, upgrade feature and anything you people can advise before i proceed. Thinking of use it as base to learn more on tune-ing. Is it true the ECU can't be...
  4. K

Muffler help thanks....

But some people install muffler sound loud and ugly but no power only cause noise pollution. No offend but it is irritating to people.
  5. K

Muffler help thanks....

Your car is SG registered? If yes, get those legal as you don't wish LTA/white ant stop you? I doubt there is any legal after market muffler for Neo...
  6. K

.: Exhaust Modification Corner :.

Question here :itsme: Since you are using WiSE, means your extractor is from Macro? Any changes after you change it to HotBits? In current market, after market exhaust for Proton come from Powerzone, Hotbits, Macro, Chicken Brands and others i don't know (if anyone know, plz enlighten...
  7. K

Satria Mivec 4G92 For Sale

Nice and clean looking car.... very tempting but must wait till got cash come it... :rolleyes:
  8. K

Proton 4G13/4G15....Satria/Wira/Saga

Congrad!! Plan to get a recodo baby seat?
  9. K

Hi, thanks! Back to our topic....:)
  10. K

Hi... I am still kind new here. I hope to meet you all people out there go "cari-makan", drive and have fun. Those who have experience mind to share your DIY and since tofu_manic also need help to reduce his burn in his wallet, can anyone kind to host it?? Personally I also hope to learn...
  11. K

do voltage stabilizer really works???

It help to stabilize voltage system in our modern car, area like lighting, ICE, and others using electrical to function well. Performance wise, not very significant. Get those come with a good brand name. I am not using it but a lot friends using it gave me this comment.
  12. K

Sporty Proton Satria 1.5(2004)...(full loan)

Look intesting!7 years full loan RM360?
  13. K

Plan to get used Satria SE. What to take note?

What are common failures in this Proton car?
  14. K

Thanks for the advice. Is Wira SE and Satria SE share same Siemen ECU? So advisable not to get Satria SE? By the way, is the Siemen ECU bad? Like to understand why you don't recon it,,,
  15. K

Hi everyone... I am planning to get an used Satria SE since fit into budget <25k. Any precaution or what to take note when looking at this used Proton car? Engine? Electronic? Interrior? Exterior? Hope you all with experience could advise me as I don't want to get into financial...