Search results

1. Y

Part 2: 2008 R3 Satria Neo Test Drive

its vroomilicious...
  2. Y

What Would You Rather Buy? The BMW M3 Sedan or the Lexus IS-F?

m3 4 doors? dont tell me u wanna take ur family or frens for some truely ride... sigh* lexus... = proton.. :))
  3. Y

Karamjit Singh -The Flying Singh

from waste money to improve local shame football, better sponsor flying singh to show some stuff out there... wht a watse~
  4. Y

Sepang Track Day

vrooomicious day...
  5. Y

Proton Persona 2008 - First Drive

vroooooom.... hope PROTON will produce a super car one day~ MALAYSIA boleh!!!
  6. Y

The End of Ashtrays and Cigarette Lighters in Your Car

good article... :) ive quit my smoking habit for 26 days already... :D mind over matter...~
  7. Y

The New Proton Saga - Base Line Model

brilliant piece of work from proton... the campro engine really impress me... 1.3 can go 200kmh without shaking... impressive... keep up the good work PROTON...
  8. Y

part time job

con con con... jual jagung kat pasar malam la lg bgs... huhuhu... if really easy job, no penganggur or anggur maker or whtever anggur ppl walking searching for job...
  9. Y

2008 Mugen Type RR Experimental Spec

Re: Mugen Type RR Experimental Spec vrooooomicious ride...
  10. Y

New Baby Ferrari

nice... the greatest legendary icon of car
  11. Y

suzuki swift 1990`s model for sale!!!

what the plate no?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The Z Project: 1987 Nissan Fairlady 200ZG Z31

So I managed to drop by Batu Pahat to pay the car seller in full, the cash amount agreed on purchasing of the car. I've only depended on the photos to determine the condition of the car. However, during closer inspection, there was some dissapointments. There are some rust holes on the bonnet and rear boot. The windscreen...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience